babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Caught a bit of Lori at one point last night doing a sort of POV show. She was busy putting a lot of effort into it and was grinding her ass like it was made by Kenco.
The camera guy however did his utmost to miss that. We saw I think, the top tenth of her bum-the bit where it meets her back so it was all rather pointless. It's no wonder some girls just lie on their stomachs the whole show looking bored.
I still cannot work out if the cameraman/producer was self-censoring or if it was just terrible camera work....and the trouble with BS is you can just never tell.Rolleyes
07-01-2012 09:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-01-2012 09:36 )bytor Wrote:  Caught a bit of Lori at one point last night doing a sort of POV show. She was busy putting a lot of effort into it and was grinding her ass like it was made by Kenco.
The camera guy however did his utmost to miss that. We saw I think, the top tenth of her bum-the bit where it meets her back so it was all rather pointless. It's no wonder some girls just lie on their stomachs the whole show looking bored.
I still cannot work out if the cameraman/producer was self-censoring or if it was just terrible camera work....and the trouble with BS is you can just never tell.Rolleyes
Megan Moore is one of the POV camera operators and has worked with Lori , this was mentioned the other night by one of the girls on the mic , Megan was also briefly shown operating the POV camera when the feed switched to main camera for a short time .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-01-2012 12:42
Slightlysilent2011 Offline
Junior Poster

Tiffany Chambers is a superb babeHeart could not get through to her last night and I found the webstream was delaying don't know if anybody else was experiencing this? Do Babestation do a schedule like Elite and RLC to find out who is on?
07-01-2012 14:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Heard Preeti say, at one piont, Daryl was her producer and Paige was on camera.

Would account for the better quality shows of late, if they've got rid of the producers and put the girls in charge laugh
07-01-2012 14:09
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-01-2012 14:05 )Slightlysilent2011 Wrote:  Tiffany Chambers is a superb babeHeart could not get through to her last night and I found the webstream was delaying don't know if anybody else was experiencing this? Do Babestation do a schedule like Elite and RLC to find out who is on?

They only post who's on, the afternoon before the show.

The webstream seems to have good nights and bad nights but lately xtra and blue havn't worked at all annoyed
07-01-2012 14:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Very good sessions from Lori and Paige lately, as well as from Amanda and Preeti as well! Impressed am I Smile
07-01-2012 15:23
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2012 12:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 09:36 )bytor Wrote:  Caught a bit of Lori at one point last night doing a sort of POV show. She was busy putting a lot of effort into it and was grinding her ass like it was made by Kenco.
Megan Moore is one of the POV camera operators and has worked with Lori , this was mentioned the other night by one of the girls on the mic , Megan was also briefly shown operating the POV camera when the feed switched to main camera for a short time .

Megan was not on last night.
07-01-2012 18:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-01-2012 18:29 )deadmaninc Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 12:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Megan was not on last night.
Yes i know Megan wasn't presenting last night , i wasn't saying she was operating the hand held camera for last nights POV sections , i just thought i'd mention that Megan has been doing some POV camera work in the last few days and for at least 1 of Lori's shows , she could i suppose still be doing some of the POV camera sections even if she is not on the phones or presenting .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 19:13 by mr mystery.)
07-01-2012 18:55
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like someone from babestation to explain to me why when I rang last night using the number on the website I lost £20 of credit in 1min 40seconds......
07-01-2012 19:15
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

oh crap.please dont tell me megan is going to irritate us with lousy camera work as well as her awful vocal interruptions.too much to bear.
07-01-2012 20:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV