Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2012 21:03 )dirtmon Wrote:  This has probably been covered before but is there a reason why i haven't seen an Elite girl with her knickers off in ages?

Have they clamped down on no-knicker action Huh

Charlie O Neal spends half the night without her's on. Smile
But last night Jessica Jensen was told to keep her's on.

Very confusing bladewave
04-01-2012 21:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 21:03 )dirtmon Wrote:  This has probably been covered before but is there a reason why i haven't seen an Elite girl with her knickers off in ages?

Have they clamped down on no-knicker action Huh

Last night.laugh

[Image: image-0CF2_4F03C76C.jpg]
04-01-2012 21:07
dirtmon Offline
Junior Poster

(04-01-2012 21:07 )quiquems Wrote:  Last night.laugh

Ah ok, looks like they're not then. I'm obviously just watching the wrong girls Tongue

Get those tiny thongs off Victoria !!
04-01-2012 21:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt say elite have clamped down on no-knicks action but yeah it can be confusing, but generally you know what elite night girls will go naked; caty, charlie, sophia knight pretty much go naked each night theyre on and moness and jessy jensen occasionally now go nakedBig Grin, other babes do pull their knicks right down but dont take them off like sophia lares & victoria roberts

just depends on the babes themselves and how daring the producers are

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 01:20 by Rammyrascal.)
05-01-2012 01:19
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I know i posted this in the news on new channels thread last night but thought it might be useful posting it in here as well.

The old Supreme Master' label is now carrying EPG now/next data for 'Elite TV'.

11.585 H 27500 2/3

So a label to keep an eye on as it looks like it could soon be another Elite Channel.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 16:53 by Wazo.)
06-01-2012 16:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just deleted my previous post on this thread concerning the possibility's of the new channel and freeview etc after reading what Jamie has posted about it all on another thread (didn't want to look stupid) laugh .
It's a shame about Elite loosing freeview though , i'm guessing there's going to be a lot of disappointed freeviewers out there that haven't got access to the Internet , so will no longer be able to see their favorite girls Sad

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-01-2012 20:42
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

no doubt in my mind elite are kicking other channels asses.getting rid of lori with her ridiculous implants and signing victoria and rosie.genius.as long as they keep charlie and rachael then its the dream team.
07-01-2012 20:53
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I wish that the elite camera crew would move the cameras about so that your not looking in the same direction for a long period of time, which then results in pure bordum by the viewer, even the cappers and video takers that watch the streams, myself included.

Its not like they cant move the cameras about abit, its just PURE LAZYNESS in my opinion.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
08-01-2012 03:23
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^100% agree with the above statement!!!! As soon as you posted this they were all over Ashley-Emma in the office set with some great angles and close ups which made some great viewingBig Grin

I really do hope they bring back the POV'ish camera workHeart because on the rare ocassion that Elite employ this it works wonders on the night girls. The girls appear to like it as they get to act up with the cameraman which makes great viewing and even greater for the callers.

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
08-01-2012 13:48
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Yep /vote POV
Even though POV was something they played down a while ago to keep things careful while alot of 'complaints' were running around, surely there are inbetween stages and lots of possibilities (as you put it well Pyro, POVish).

Also, seeing as Elite now have quite a few hot new prospects in the studios, I'm thinking Moness, Lolly (wowee) and Nikki Ryder (where is she by the way?? can't let that one slip elsewhere surely? Would live to regret that if so) it would be understandable to see a bit of knock on effect on the regular girls. A bit of natural display behaviour while getting to know each other? Hehe, it's not a time to put in poor performances Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 14:21 by Roquentin.)
08-01-2012 14:15