babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
bs has really annoyed me tonight as was looking forward to seeing kandi back tonight yet ive only seen her on once so far tonight Sad most of the night its been lollypaigepriya station!!!!!

when a babe goes for a break on another channel, its generally about 20 min before she's back on, yet on babestation it can be up to 2 hours before she's on. all bs babes should be on equally but this is babestation and that wont happen Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2011 02:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Kandi just had a solo stint that lasted around 15 mins. She has predictably been subjected to more 2-4-1 stuff while Loristation 1 continued in place of Lollystation. Two available channels with 5 babes on, one of whom being Lori or Lolly will produce a very predictable outcome i.e Lori or Lolly having most of the solo airtime with the remaining babes feeding off scraps or being reduced to endless 2-4-1 or 3-4-1 treatment. The only scenario of even more laughable proportions would be Lolly and Lori both being in on the same night with only 2 channels available. BS would not need to bother having anyone else in laugh. Don't get me wrong I love watching Lolly and Lori but I would prefer rather more airtime equality.
Silly me for uttering such an appalling suggestion, I will give myself a severe reprimand forthwith Wink

29-12-2011 03:19
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

I agree with you Rammy on that. i wish girls like Amanda and Kandi were on more often! Lori and Lolly take up the most time with their marathon stints its not falr on the other girls! Sad
29-12-2011 03:20
a_j216 Offline
banned

the babestation site is hopeless.

vids on there are badly choppy. you dont get that with red light?
29-12-2011 03:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 02:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs has really annoyed me tonight as was looking forward to seeing kandi back tonight yet ive only seen her on once so far tonight Sad most of the night its been lollypaigepriya station!!!!!

when a babe goes for a break on another channel, its generally about 20 min before she's back on, yet on babestation it can be up to 2 hours before she's on. all bs babes should be on equally but this is babestation and that wont happen Sad

Just Glad its 2 Girls been on the most i like makes up for all the crap I put up with in the last few months TongueTongueTongue obviously Paige and Lori make the most money after Lolly if we go by the they are only on cos they make the most argument u always seem to use when i complain TongueTongueTongue

Nice Naked oil section by tommie Jo also being a highlight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-12-2011 07:10
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 02:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs has really annoyed me tonight as was looking forward to seeing kandi back tonight yet ive only seen her on once so far tonight Sad most of the night its been lollypaigepriya station!!!!!

I agree equal screentime should apply. The argument that certain girls earn more more money is speculation. We have no idea which girls get the most listeners which is where the money is made call wise. I can see this inequality only getting worse while they persist with a two channel format!
29-12-2011 07:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(29-12-2011 07:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  

Just Glad its 2 Girls been on the most i like makes up for all the crap I put up with in the last few months TongueTongueTongue obviously Paige and Lori make the most money after Lolly if we go by the they are only on cos they make the most argument u always seem to use when i complain TongueTongueTongue

Nice Naked oil section by tommie Jo also being a highlight

knew you'd be happy with paige being on last night a lotBig Grin, whilst i like paige too, i was more looking forward to seeing kandi on last night and she was hardly on compared to paige, in the 5 and a bit hours i watched bs last night, kandi was on just twice, and had over 2 hours between her stints which is unnaceptable. was the same with tommie-jo she was hardly on either. her naked oil stint was the only highlight for me. was so frustrated with the lack of screentime kandi got

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2011 10:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Paige wasnt on much after midnight did about an hour 12-1 and then was on 4-5 and that was it that was just flicking thru the recordings in 30 min segments and she wasnt on BS at all but if thats wrong then sure someone will correct me

Guessing the Long stint for others and more for none could be a BS ploy to cut the wages bills if the girls are on contracts then im sure they will have termination clauses where cellcast might have to buy them out therefore costing them money whereas if they do just make it so the Girls walk then they wont have to pay them a penny course this is speculation dont know either way but it might explain a few things

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 10:27 by HannahsPet.)
29-12-2011 10:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-12-2011 10:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Paige wasnt on much after midnight did about an hour 12-1 and then was on 4-5 and that was it that was just flicking thru the recordings in 30 min segments and she wasnt on BS at all but if thats wrong then sure someone will correct me

Guessing the Long stint for others and more for none could be a BS ploy to cut the wages bills if the girls are on contracts then im sure they will have termination clauses where cellcast might have to buy them out therefore costing them money whereas if they do just make it so the Girls walk then they wont have to pay them a penny course this is speculation dont know either way but it might explain a few things

If they want to cut wage bills why bring in Lori. We can only speculate what they offered her but you can be sure it wasn't less than she got at Elite and is highly unlikely to be less than the current girls get.

Ok, she'll bring in the calls but if it was just about that it would be more cost effective to make better use of the girls they've got by allowing them to put on the quality shows we know they can do when they're given the chance.
29-12-2011 10:43
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2011 10:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 10:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Paige wasnt on much after midnight did about an hour 12-1 and then was on 4-5 and that was it that was just flicking thru the recordings in 30 min segments and she wasnt on BS at all but if thats wrong then sure someone will correct me

If they want to cut wage bills why bring in Lori. We can only speculate what they offered her but you can be sure it wasn't less than she got at Elite and is highly unlikely to be less than the current girls get.

Ok, she'll bring in the calls but if it was just about that it would be more cost effective to make better use of the girls they've got by allowing them to put on the quality shows we know they can do when they're given the chance.

i think after last nights performance you can see why they got lori on board she is a serious contender for camilla ,i have slagged b/s off for some time now but when camilla is back with lori i think they have two of the best performers ,lori was fantastic last night ,you cant compare a show like that to lolly or any other of the babestaion girls,only camilla in top form could match that
29-12-2011 11:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV