babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-12-2011 20:30 )matt38 Wrote:  I know it is quite off topic this, but you would be hard pressed to guess we are a week away from Xmas by looking at the sets on the shows, surely some sort of decorations should be put up.

"Xmas on Babestation - it's not just the crackers that get a good tug." Big Grin

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-12-2011 20:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2011 20:38 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 20:30 )matt38 Wrote:  I know it is quite off topic this, but you would be hard pressed to guess we are a week away from Xmas by looking at the sets on the shows, surely some sort of decorations should be put up.

"Xmas on Babestation - it's not just the crackers that get a good tug." Big Grin

just shows the importance of the girls performances, if the decor is getting more notice than them ,im sure if their shows were up to scratch no one would even notice if there was trimmings up or not !
17-12-2011 20:51
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

I'm pissed off because Ella only got about 15 minutes of solo time on FV last night. Plus we all know of certain other members that had hours on end of solo time, it's atrocious. geri replaces in lolly as a rolling sub. Is Ella in a solo sesh too much to ask for? We all know this wouldn't be happening if it was just was a ratio of 2 babes per channel (this is the case when bs blue is on) instead of 3.

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 02:12 by madkat.)
17-12-2011 22:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not sure if it's already been mentioned , but there's no BS Blue again tonight , Dirty Wives is on instead , some freeviewers may not be aware of this yet .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-12-2011 22:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wonder if its going to be like it was with masti nights the other night and blue will start at midnight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-12-2011 22:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-12-2011 13:34 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 12:31 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Oh, I also don't like feet, and TN usually involves a lack of footwear, so it's pretty much an all round 'disaster', for me. Sad

Censorship is in favour of censorship (of feet). eek

No need to censor, just relegate them to a dedicated channel Wink
18-12-2011 02:16
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

Priya interupting Ella's solo show again, shame that little G-string was making those Daisy Duke's seem eaven more sexy. Dam!
(17-12-2011 11:04 )Doddle Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 01:24 )madkat Wrote:  some girls (whom shall remain nameless ) would probably survive a nuclear war the way they hog the channels for so long.
I agree, but I bet you and I are thinking of different babes, though!

When Lolly finally got on FV at half-11, it was like the bloody cavalry bladewave

Agree to disagree on lolly, I'm not a fan to say the least.

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
18-12-2011 04:54
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2011 04:54 )madkat Wrote:  Priya interupting Ella's solo show again, shame that little G-string was making those Daisy Duke's seem eaven more sexy. Dam!
(17-12-2011 11:04 )Doddle Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 01:24 )madkat Wrote:  some girls (whom shall remain nameless ) would probably survive a nuclear war the way they hog the channels for so long.
I agree, but I bet you and I are thinking of different babes, though!

When Lolly finally got on FV at half-11, it was like the bloody cavalry bladewave

Agree to disagree on lolly, I'm not a fan to say the least.

I have no problem with Lolly or any girl being on. I just channel surf if there is not a girl I am interested in onscreen.
I just wish that all the girls due on each night had individual, equal screen time and not relegated to three on a bed while Lolly is on her own for hours at a time. Must be demoralising for the other girls, not to mention uncomfortable!bladewave
Another annoyance of late has been having the regular schedule of girls and geri on the mic. Yet Geri spends most of the night on the phone. No problem with that-she is better employed doing that. However, what it does mean is that instead of 5 or 6 girls in we have one extra, so even less screen time given two channels are taken up by Lolly and the dirty wives/masti nights. Please give them their own channels so their fans can watch them and leave us 3 BS channels to enjoy as of old.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 10:07 by bytor.)
18-12-2011 10:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that does annoy me too the unequal screentime that babestation babes get, some are on for ages and some arent, noticed that too that geri spends a lot of each night she is on, on the phones and not as mic girl, megan ia doing this too, bs should ditch the mic girls officially

Piper Niven Superfan
18-12-2011 10:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Heres a Thought while they are trying stuff out on 909 How about They Put Lori Paige and Ella maybe use the party people name on one night just that channel advertise it as such with no OTT OSG and other stuff and lets see how they do compared to both Blue and Dirty Wives and Sex Station (where did that go it only had 2 nights ) and as well as the BS and BSX channels what they got to lose

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-12-2011 18:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV