babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-12-2011 01:24 )madkat Wrote:  some girls (whom shall remain nameless ) would probably survive a nuclear war the way they hog the channels for so long.
I agree, but I bet you and I are thinking of different babes, though!

When Lolly finally got on FV at half-11, it was like the bloody cavalry bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-12-2011 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2011 11:04 )Doddle Wrote:  
(17-12-2011 01:24 )madkat Wrote:  some girls (whom shall remain nameless ) would probably survive a nuclear war the way they hog the channels for so long.
I agree, but I bet you and I are thinking of different babes, though!

When Lolly finally got on FV at half-11, it was like the bloody cavalry bladewave

yeah i never get bs logic if lolly is popular as people claim why do they to put her on a sky only channel for nearly 2 hours while girls who they claim aint as popular usally start up the freeview hours where they have the most viewers/callers now if they wanna put lolly on bsx 10-12 and the other girls on bs from 9 me for one wouldnt be moaning as means i could prob get thru TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue only time i even try to call paige and ella is if they are on at 9pm or the 5am sections

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-12-2011 11:53
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(16-12-2011 15:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  last night wasnt that bad, a rare decent night for bs, also what's technical nudity?

When a babe has no clothes on, so, technically speaking, is nude, but may as well be dressed, because you don't get to see anything more than if she was dressed. Worse still, because of the technical nudity, and the extreme censorship of UK broadcasting, it severely limits movement, posing etc., resulting in a very tedious viewing 'spectacle', IMO.
Oh, I also don't like feet, and TN usually involves a lack of footwear, so it's pretty much an all round 'disaster', for me. Sad

I utterly fail to see what the appeal of technical nudity is, for the reasons I've outlined, though many, yourself included, seem to like it, which is fair enough, but why must there be so much of it? Sad

As I mentioned, I thought the previous night was MUCH better, and nights like that are almost non-existent these days, on any of the channel, thanks, in part, to technical nudity, IMO. Sad
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 12:39 by Censorship :-(.)
17-12-2011 12:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

one word ofcom

Piper Niven Superfan
17-12-2011 12:34
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-12-2011 12:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  one word ofcom

Yes, they are a huge part of the problem. However, I thought that they had said that 'hand panty' was ok, and therefore, square onto camera TN was possible - that's not quite as boring as the side on variety, IMO, as the babes can at least move around. Or has Ofcon decided that, no, they aren't now going to allow that, in one of their, seemingly ever increasing, new rounds of censorship? annoyedannoyedannoyed

(16-12-2011 17:39 )pm74 Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 13:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Oh dear, one night worth watching, then back to the insomniac's visual 'sleeping pill' that is technical nudity. It wasn't just Lori, either; I had been looking forward to seeing Dannii Harwood on PBTVCH, but it was even worse, because of the mind numbing TNT – what a disappointment! Sad annoyed

Oh well, back to the wet paint, then! Wink

Each to their own I'd say
there are still plenty of channels/ Girls hopefully there is someone to appeal to all tastes

have fun watching the paint, I'll have to make do with a naked and Oily Ms Buckby Big Grin

Big Grin

Oiled up Ms Buckby I can handle, standing up, shaking her ass at the camera, lying down, spreading her legs, pointing her ass etc. SmileSmileSmile - technically nude, no thanks.
REAL nudity, with 'the goods' on show, NOW we're talking Smile Big Grin

Sadly, from what I can see, all channels are similarly afflicted, though I've only got FV; perhaps the full range of channels available on satellite isn't quite as bad?
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 13:05 by Censorship :-(.)
17-12-2011 12:44
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(17-12-2011 12:31 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Oh, I also don't like feet, and TN usually involves a lack of footwear, so it's pretty much an all round 'disaster', for me. Sad

Censorship is in favour of censorship (of feet). eek
17-12-2011 13:34
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

The content of channels is dictated either by what brings in the viewers/callers, or by what the actual caller on the phone asks for. If you want Lori to put her pants and heels back on and do something more to your taste, why not call and politely ask her?

Actually when I've been clicking round there have been plenty of occasions when Lori does have her underwear on while doing her thing. No channel is going to be everyone's cup of tea all the time because they're catering for a wide variety of viewers.
17-12-2011 16:43
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

the simple fact is all the moaning about set design and banners over the screen is just a front of boredom because if the girls got the audiences attention no one gives a shit about anything else as was the case thursday when lori was on and last night with georgy so why have b/s been so bloody over cautious with the shows that have been on for the past god knows how many months?
17-12-2011 16:58
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I know it is quite off topic this, but you would be hard pressed to guess we are a week away from Xmas by looking at the sets on the shows, surely some sort of decorations should be put up.
17-12-2011 20:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2011 20:30 )matt38 Wrote:  I know it is quite off topic this, but you would be hard pressed to guess we are a week away from Xmas by looking at the sets on the shows, surely some sort of decorations should be put up.

Was thinking exactly the same thing Smile

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-12-2011 20:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV