babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-12-2011 08:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmm revenue started to decline after vodafone debacle so tells you something if they werre to cut the calls to 75p or 1£ a min revenue would go back up again TongueTongueTongueTongue
Have to say was a pretty decent Night all n all Good mix of girls Good to see the oil and Lori and TJ going naked and oiled up and think there was no 3 on a beds either

only complaint No paige on BS1 again shes been on 4 nights and think shes only done 1 small stint on there but least got some naked bum action going on BSX TongueTongueTongueTongue

Ok, this might be controversial, but I don't think they should drop the price to callers. It won't save us any money because it will just be harder to get through.
I think they should cut the price for the listeners which will increase their numbers & increase revenue for the company without clogging up the option 1 line for the callers. If they can increase revenue this way it might reduce the 'how many babes can we cram on the bed' rubbish which would lead to better sound quality on the phoneline which would lead to even more listeners. There must be loads of listeners who call once and never call again purely because of the poor sound quality when there is more than 1 babe on the bed.

There was a 3-girl section on Bsblue with Paige, TJ & Ree but, aside from that, yes it was a very good night with lots of long solo sections for all the girls, not just Lolly.
16-12-2011 09:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2011 00:30 )babestation Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 21:34 )vila Wrote:  Or maybe it's a reflection of the fact that they probably have as many viewers as all the others put together, since the majority of viewers have only Freeview and there's no competition on that platform until after 1am, when most of them are likely to have already gone to bed?

sounds like we know what we're doing then Tongue

really then why not explain what your plans are ,for example ,why is lolly constantly on our screens when we do tune in for over 1 1/2 hours a stint in one night 3 or 4 nights a week ? and why do you think the viewer wants a commentator on the show interupting performances every night Huh
16-12-2011 10:27
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Oh dear, one night worth watching, then back to the insomniac's visual 'sleeping pill' that is technical nudity. It wasn't just Lori, either; I had been looking forward to seeing Dannii Harwood on PBTVCH, but it was even worse, because of the mind numbing TNT – what a disappointment! Sad annoyed

Oh well, back to the wet paint, then! Wink
16-12-2011 13:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

last night wasnt that bad, a rare decent night for bs, also what's technical nudity?

Piper Niven Superfan
16-12-2011 15:50
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(16-12-2011 13:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Oh dear, one night worth watching, then back to the insomniac's visual 'sleeping pill' that is technical nudity. It wasn't just Lori, either; I had been looking forward to seeing Dannii Harwood on PBTVCH, but it was even worse, because of the mind numbing TNT – what a disappointment! Sad annoyed

Oh well, back to the wet paint, then! Wink

Each to their own I'd say
there are still plenty of channels/ Girls hopefully there is someone to appeal to all tastes

have fun watching the paint, I'll have to make do with a naked and Oily Ms Buckby Big Grin
16-12-2011 17:39
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

it is my opinon based on the fact that why would you give 2/3 nights of airtime to Masti Chat/Dirty Wives if BS blue was doing so well!

(16-12-2011 05:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 15:25 )mikedafc Wrote:  The reason they don't open a new channel is because of the three night channels,BS Blue is the worse performing of them , so what they are trying to do is put different programmes/ideas on there hoping to ulimately replace BS Blue with one of these other programmes.

And you know this for a fact, how exactly? Or is it just you're opinion?

Speaking as a caller I've never had the impression it was easier to get through to the girl on BsBlue than the other 2 channels.
They probably can't muck about with the other 2 channels because they need them to advertise Xtreme.
16-12-2011 17:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Current share price tells you all you need to know. Cellcast is a company desperate to try and generate more revenue from its UK based shows, hence the reason why they're trying different things.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 18:20 by Chilly.)
16-12-2011 18:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Could be that Blue is making a profit but they wanna see if other ideas will make them more money its a bit like BBC trying shows on bbc 3 or bbc two before upgrading them to the main channel

(16-12-2011 17:58 )mikedafc Wrote:  it is my opinon based on the fact that why would you give 2/3 nights of airtime to Masti Chat/Dirty Wives if BS blue was doing so well!

(16-12-2011 05:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 15:25 )mikedafc Wrote:  The reason they don't open a new channel is because of the three night channels,BS Blue is the worse performing of them , so what they are trying to do is put different programmes/ideas on there hoping to ulimately replace BS Blue with one of these other programmes.

And you know this for a fact, how exactly? Or is it just you're opinion?

Speaking as a caller I've never had the impression it was easier to get through to the girl on BsBlue than the other 2 channels.
They probably can't muck about with the other 2 channels because they need them to advertise Xtreme.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-12-2011 18:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-12-2011 17:58 )mikedafc Wrote:  it is my opinon based on the fact that why would you give 2/3 nights of airtime to Masti Chat/Dirty Wives if BS blue was doing so well!

Because nobody, with half a business brain, in the current financial climate would commit money to producing new shows without trialling them first to gauge demand and Bsblue is the only show they don't use to constantly plug Xtreme.
The first part of that sentence is an opinion and the second part is a fact.

From your post - "why would you give 2/3 nights of airtime.....etc" isn't a fact. It's a question.
16-12-2011 21:45
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Why would you spend money trialling something if you had a successful show anyway?
17-12-2011 00:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV