Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Lori leaving Elite is a big fucking deal, make no mistake about that one, this is a massive blow to Elite, ironically Lori was on the Elite schedule for last night, some people on this forum seem to think that Elite has enough good models to carry the show without Lori, think again, if this had happened say in the middle of 2010 you'd probably not as noticed as much as Elite back then was on a glorious streak with almost all the models delivering fantastic, energetic shows, like I said in one of my previous posts this has officially closed the door firmly shut on any ambitions that Elite once had to be no1 babe channel, they have had their day and are slipping into the net of mediocrity with last nights show being the proof of the pudding, erotic naked shows are being replaced with dull, lifeless and downright boring ones, the current Elite models are not fit enough to lace the boots of the 2010 line up with Caty Cole being the only exception, not happy at all with what Elite has now become bladewave
15-12-2011 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Sorry scottishbloke elite losing lori isn't "a big fucking" deal as you're saying it is and neither is it "a massive blow". As I said earlier, it's not the first time elite have lost one of their top babes and won't be the last. They still have a strong night lineup headed by the best nightbabe of 2011 as voted by the forum; Sophia Knight and some very good recent new additions, jessy jensen, moness and Victoria Roberts.

It also doesnt shut the door on elite being the #1 babechannel either as in addition to the babes, the osg's are not as bad as the other channels and no mic girl interruptions either.

The reason why elite isn't as good as it was in 2010 isn't the babes, it's ofcom as they've tightened the rules the elite babes work under and they can't do a lot of what they could in 2010. Elite have adapted the most to the rules and are the best channel each nite. If you want elite back to how it was then go after ofcom and not attack elite and the elite babes

If you don't like elite as you clearly don't, then stop watching

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2011 21:05
Intense1 Offline
Banned

Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to the shows and the girls performances... The truth is, that Elite are probably still the best out of all the channels… But they are All effectively dead as far as viewing is concerned - and as soon the human imagination starts to realize that there is nothing at all on view anymore to stimulate its lust, and its just the imagination alone that is having to do all the work, these shows will become unsustainable as the calls begin to dwindle (at least that is what I expect to happen once the brain fully acclimatizes).

Those of us who really like to see a performance; instead of just letting our imaginations run wild, are surely going to miss Lori - she is one of a kind.

Our only hope for these channels is that someone, somewhere, who is MATURE and who has some INFLUENCE wakes up soon.
15-12-2011 21:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep and that someone has to be in ofcom or in government as that's the only way things will change

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2011 21:50
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2011 21:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If you don't like elite as you clearly don't, then stop watching

if you don't like what scottisbloke has to say, then stop posting!!!!
Bounce (joke)
15-12-2011 22:57
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Its not a big deal, as she will still be on tv, just on a different channel, so you can still see her, albeit on a bed with 1 or 2 other babes, but she will still put on decent enough performances!

It's only an issue for Elite fanboys, and really, who cares about them?! Tongue
15-12-2011 23:13
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(15-12-2011 23:13 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Its not a big deal, as she will still be on tv, just on a different channel, so you can still see her, albeit on a bed with 1 or 2 other babes, but she will still put on decent enough performances!

It's only an issue for Elite fanboys, and really, who cares about them?! Tongue

As one of said fanboys, I couldnt give a shit.

The folk that seem to have the biggest problem with this move are far from 'elite fanboys' i think they're just upset she's gone to such a poor channel

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
15-12-2011 23:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

If and when BS sort out the OSG, they will be a lot better than Elite I reckon. Better babes, with better attitudes
15-12-2011 23:57
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(15-12-2011 23:57 )iamthatjack Wrote:  If and when BS sort out the OSG, they will be a lot better than Elite I reckon. Better babes, with better attitudes

[Image: smiley05.gif]
15-12-2011 23:59
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(15-12-2011 23:39 )gazfc Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 23:13 )iamthatjack Wrote:  It's only an issue for Elite fanboys, and really, who cares about them?! Tongue

As one of said fanboys, I couldnt give a shit.

The folk that seem to have the biggest problem with this move are far from 'elite fanboys' i think they're just upset she's gone to such a poor channel

Personally I couldn't give a shit full stop. bladewave

Let the 'Babestation fanboys' flap about it I say. Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
16-12-2011 00:05