Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
maybe she thinks she fits in better there now shes had a boob job
15-12-2011 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well camilla is off for a month and daryl off for a fortnight dani doesnt seem be doing as many shifts as before and seems to stick to Naked Bs

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-12-2011 00:22
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Whatever the reasons, it's good to see Lori on again.
Very frustrating to see her trying to do her usual energetic and committed performance whilst surrounded by other phone waving girls. Suspect she's already wondering what she's got herself into.
BTW, is it my imagination or does there seem to be more anxious phone waving than usual tonight? At one point all 3 girls crammed together on BS Xtra were simultaneously doing it - looked a bit like those wildlife films where the crabs on the beach are all semaphoring at once!
I wonder if this might mean that the BS's strategy of stuffing the beds isn't working as well as they would like?
15-12-2011 00:49
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

I can't imagine Lori being allowed to do the kind of 'energetic' Big Grin performances she did at Elite - where she pretty much seemed to have a separate rulebook from everyone else. It was those performances (presumably) that brought in the calls and made her a valuable asset to the channel, which is why Elite took risks with her when every other girl was asked to tone it down.

Which leads to the question, why would BS go the effort of signing her if she's going to be limited to the status quo there? One possibility is that she's agreed to do BS Xtreme. Wishful thinking perhaps? Smile
15-12-2011 01:10
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Given that Lori apparantly told a member on here that Elite offered her a ridiculous amount of money to move there, you have to wonder what B/Station offered her to come back!!
15-12-2011 03:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Well guys, I expect we were all wondering - will we see much of naked Lori now she's back at babestation.

Of course we will Wink The answer's on-screen right now.

"Lori finally naked! 18+ only txt Lori to 69222 £3 per pic" Rolleyes

I have to say, though. Her boob-job is probably the best I've seen in a long time, aside from Daryls which are in a league of their own Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 05:47 by The Silent Majority.)
15-12-2011 05:37
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

What concerns me is that several nights a week BS channels are down to two but with the same amount of girls as with 3 channels. Personally I am not in the slightest bit interested in the replacement channels-just not my cup of tea. What I don't understand is why not get an extra channel to put these new channels on. That way the fans of BS are happy as they have 3 channels with the same amount of girls on and the fans of the new channels are happy as they can have a channel all to themselves. As it is now we end up with the girls doing sardines in a can impressions on the bed.
If, as we are led to believe by BS they are raking in the money then the expense of a new channel should be no problem.Rolleyes
15-12-2011 08:29
Charlemagne Offline

(15-12-2011 08:29 )bytor Wrote:  If, as we are led to believe by BS they are raking in the money then the expense of a new channel should be no problem.Rolleyes
I thought they were losing money and that why the were trying various options to bring in the cash...
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 23:09 by Charlemagne.)
15-12-2011 09:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well according to their financial reports then the uk bit of cellcast is in profit and doing well.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Cellcas...l?x=0&.v=1 is where u can get a copy of the reports

the Executive summary in the http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Cellcas...l?x=0&.v=1 is especially good read

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-12-2011 09:42
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-12-2011 09:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 08:29 )bytor Wrote:  If, as we are led to believe by BS they are raking in the money then the expense of a new channel should be no problem.Rolleyes
I thought they were loosing money and that why the were trying various options to bring in the cash...

Seems you're both right, sort of. As I read it, Cellcast has had a very good year compared with previous years but, within that, revenue is in steady decline at the moment after it peaked in March.

They're obviously trying to find ways to halt this decline, hence the new shows. Maybe they're using the Bsblue channel to trial them and see if there's enough demand before giving them a channel of their own. It might explain why they haven't cut the shifts of the regular girls on the 2-show nights even though they're apparently engaged in major cost-cutting at the moment.
15-12-2011 10:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV