babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Isn't it interesting how BS get a continued battering, and have people continually saying they are done with BS, yet this thread discussing Babestation is almost always near the top of the todays posts section. So, these people are still watching it.

I think its a case of times have changed. Babe channels, and BS are not the same as years ago. Ofcom gestapo has clamped down on regulations so much that the channels do not have the permission to do that type of TV anymore. People are comparing it too much to BS of old where the programming had much more leighway, that it was awessssommme. Kinda like wrestling fans comparing todays TV with the attitude era. Noooo.
05-12-2011 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(05-12-2011 23:26 )chesclah Wrote:  Isn't it interesting how BS get a continued battering, and have people continually saying they are done with BS, yet this thread discussing Babestation is almost always near the top of the todays posts section. So, these people are still watching it.

I think its a case of times have changed. Babe channels, and BS are not the same as years ago. Ofcom gestapo has clamped down on regulations so much that the channels do not have the permission to do that type of TV anymore. People are comparing it too much to BS of old where the programming had much more leighway, that it was awessssommme. Kinda like wrestling fans comparing todays TV with the attitude era. Noooo.
See your point,but apart from 2/4/1s,and girls touching them selves ,if you watch the old B/S, Partyland, shows,there is nothing they done then,that they can not do now under the current rules.The difference then was the more interesting sets,themes.At the moment its the same boring set up night after night,also the other channels are way ahead of B/S content wise under the same rules at the moment,B/S is so tame compared to them.At the end of the day I would just like to see something like the B/S of old,not the shambles at the moment,which seems to have no direction,and are slipping further and further behind the other channels,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 00:31 by dogman.)
06-12-2011 00:29
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(06-12-2011 00:29 )dogman Wrote:  At the moment its the same boring set up night after night,also the other channels are way ahead of B/S content wise under the same rules at the moment,B/S is so tame compared to them.

I disagree with the tame part, some of Babestation's naked oily sessions lately have been among the best on the channels (along with perhaps Storm or Levi & Dannii on RLC). Elite are the ones who are currently tame in comparison.

But I agree BS have not been doing too much production wise otherwise.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 01:38 by KerrAvon.)
06-12-2011 01:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

eek Just got in, switched on, and there's only 1 babe on each of the Bs channels - and neither of them's Lolly shocked
06-12-2011 01:40
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

babestation is back the way it should be Smile

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
06-12-2011 01:57
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Must say,much better from B/S tonight,loving the close up shots and more up beat turns from the girls,for once well done B/S,hold my hands up,and eat my words from my earlier post,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 05:26 by dogman.)
06-12-2011 05:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Looked to be a good show last night, from the bits I saw. Alot of good solo stints from the girls, all the more surprising as they only had 2 channels to work with Surprised

I was seriously thinking of giving Paiges first night back a miss, after the fiasco at the weekend, but now sanity has returned they might just get some money off me tonight Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-12-2011 07:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

maybe its the Weekend producer thats a total plank thenSmileSmile we do get this really good shows after really bad ones also a good mix of girls last night

Maybe we should get the name of the producer in charge every night so we can soon find out if its the bad one so we can not bother when we see his name TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

One thing that princess of babestation poll has showed so far is that lolly isnt as popular as BS think she is i know the sample is short so far im sure 6 months she would have been a lot more popular in fact 6 months i would have voted for her myself will have to see if the lolly fans will start appearing to vote

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 08:56 by HannahsPet.)
06-12-2011 08:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

That was a bit more like it from BS overnight. A nice blend of solo and 2 babe stints and all the babes were in good form. No sardine tin cramming with 3 or more babes on screen, no one babe hogging all the airtime and the even the OSGs didn't annoy me too much eek. Nice outfit choices and the odd naked stint thrown in Smile. All in all not a bad night. All this praise of BS is going to my head, I need a lie down Surprised

06-12-2011 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree much more like it last night, the osg's werent bad, not as many interruptions (my two main gripes with bs) and no 3 girls or more on the beds, this along with good nights from all the babes on last night meant bs had its first good night in ages Smile

be business as usual though tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2011 10:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV