babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Beach balls or not, I've always been a Camilla fan. She has a very interesting and majestic face, and despite the tatts and implants, she's one of the remaining highlights of Babestation for me. Some of the other women aren't my cup of tea, and sadly the shows seem to range from good, to downright boring and safe. Who knows what the future holds for them, but I hope next year is the year where Ofcom loosens the censorship, because the lack of vagina is depressing and almost sexist in many ways. Open leg or not, I find it a bit sexist that Ofcom bans full frontal and says it's harmful, when it's a normal body part. He'll, even non nude 2-4-1s would be much welcome, because right now we have almost nothing. A brief 2-4-1 occurred the other night on a certain channel, and even though it had two women I'm not overly attracted to, and that it was non nude obviously, just seeing two women touching a bit was so relaxing!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 19:51 by mrmann.)
04-12-2011 19:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kentuckey88 Offline
Account closed

geri was great when she was on earley hours of the morning she had callers

i am a big fan of geri from babestation
04-12-2011 20:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2011 19:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Beach balls or not, I've always been a Camilla fan. She has a very interesting and majestic face, and despite the tatts and implants, she's one of the remaining highlights of Babestation for me. Some of the other women aren't my cup of tea, and sadly the shows seem to range from good, to downright boring and safe. Who knows what the future holds for them, but I hope next year is the year where Ofcom loosens the censorship, because the lack of vagina is depressing and almost sexist in many ways. Open leg or not, I find it a bit sexist that Ofcom bans full frontal and says it's harmful, when it's a normal body part. He'll, even non nude 2-4-1s would be much welcome, because right now we have almost nothing. A brief 2-4-1 occurred the other night on a certain channel, and even though it had two women I'm not overly attracted to, and that it was non nude obviously, just seeing two women touching a bit was so relaxing!

If; as you quaintly put it, your looking for vagina (biology student by any chance?) then the babe channels will disappoint you I fear. You will surely get much more enjoyment by going to one of the free webcam sites.
04-12-2011 20:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-12-2011 19:50 )mrmann Wrote:  Beach balls or not, I've always been a Camilla fan. She has a very interesting and majestic face, and despite the tatts and implants, she's one of the remaining highlights of Babestation for me. Some of the other women aren't my cup of tea, and sadly the shows seem to range from good, to downright boring and safe. Who knows what the future holds for them, but I hope next year is the year where Ofcom loosens the censorship, because the lack of vagina is depressing and almost sexist in many ways. Open leg or not, I find it a bit sexist that Ofcom bans full frontal and says it's harmful, when it's a normal body part. He'll, even non nude 2-4-1s would be much welcome, because right now we have almost nothing. A brief 2-4-1 occurred the other night on a certain channel, and even though it had two women I'm not overly attracted to, and that it was non nude obviously, just seeing two women touching a bit was so relaxing!

In the extremely unlikely event Ofcom allowed full frontal on free-to-air babeshows, Babestation still wouldn't because it would hit sales of Xtreme.
04-12-2011 21:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

TongueTongueTongue wonder if Twisted Chaz has incorporated the call lolly part into the graphics cos thats all ive seen on it for the last 3 nights TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-12-2011 22:05
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Breaking News ! Lolly has just left our BS screen,probably a battery change & I don't mean her phone ! - Louise Porter replaces her.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-12-2011 23:52
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2011 23:52 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Breaking News ! Lolly has just left our BS screen,probably a battery change & I don't mean her phone ! - Louise Porter replaces her.

must be a technical hitch normal service will resume before the hours gone i bet Rolleyes
04-12-2011 23:54
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

georgie on now in a police uniform very nice Tongue

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
05-12-2011 00:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Preeti doing a great naked section in a sitting position and Amanda doing a crackingly foxy stint too. Ideally they would not be together on split screen but going solo on different channels. That being said its still good stuff imo. Georgie and Geri also in hot and horny form too.
Credit where credit is due. If they can just sort out the unbalanced scheduling then a real step forward will be made. Don't get me wrong I like Lolly a lot but it often feels like she is dominating the airtime almost completely. I think Priya and Preeti are both awesome, I am a big fan of both Tongue, they have made amazing viewing but maybe its best not to have them on at the same time either together or on different channels. Its important to cater for everybodys tastes as best as possible for as much of the time as possible so careful scheduling is required. A nice blend of babes is all that is asked for and for better equality in length of stint. When BS get it right its really top stuff but it just does not happen enough.

05-12-2011 00:44
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2011 00:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  Preeti doing a great naked section in a sitting position and Amanda doing a crackingly foxy stint too. Ideally they would not be together on split screen but going solo on different channels. That being said its still good stuff imo. Georgie and Geri also in hot and horny form too.
Credit where credit is due. If they can just sort out the unbalanced scheduling then a real step forward will be made. Don't get me wrong I like Lolly a lot but it often feels like she is dominating the airtime almost completely. I think Priya and Preeti are both awesome, I am a big fan of both Tongue, they have made amazing viewing but maybe its best not to have them on at the same time either together or on different channels. Its important to cater for everybodys tastes as best as possible for as much of the time as possible so careful scheduling is required. A nice blend of babes is all that is asked for and for better equality in length of stint. When BS get it right its really top stuff but it just does not happen enough.

I agree about the need for variety. Although I'm not a fan of silicone myself I respect others' right to like these girls. The problem is just that we see so much of them that for me it's an instant turn off (or switch over at least) when I see them. This might mean missing some good action but I'm afraid it's now become an instinctive reaction - I think certain food and drug aversion therapies work in the same way.
So until BS can get a better balance I can't really give them the same amount of credit, and will restrict my viewing to the few (natural) girls I like.
05-12-2011 02:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV