babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The tragedy throughout all this is that Geri is actually doing a great little session on that stool

The irony throughout all this is that phones on all three channels are STILL busy.

As long as that continues BS won't care one jot what we think.
04-12-2011 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah im guessing most of the skyers have jumped ship so they are trying to mug every last freeviewer they can no coincidence that the multi girls started at 10 when bsx went freeview and then on bsblue when bsblue went onto freeview guessing they keep bs free so they can plug extreme

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-12-2011 01:15
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2011 00:52 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Now Ella's mic is being transmitted on Bsxtra from Bsblue. What a bloody shambles!!!! bladewave

Jam Da Man's gonna be tearing his hair out doing tonights review, once he stops laughing that is laugh

the pantomime has started early lol
04-12-2011 01:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation tonight is a fucking shambles, FFS Get Lolly Fucking Badcock off the screen, what a total croc of shit tonight, Lolly has just asked where has all the callers and viewers gone, my guess is they've probably fucked off annoyed
04-12-2011 01:36
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I looked at the list of babes that were on tonight, and was pretty pleased as they were all babes that I like watching, so I was looking forward to a good night of BS.....but that's what it's become: BS!

The microphone issue, yes, is hilarious, but not really a huge deal.

What is a bloody joke is that there are 3 channels, and 2 of these channels have 1 babe each and the other has 6.....6!

What utter stupidity. It was bad enough having 2 babes on when they can't interact, and then we saw 3 on which is pointless as it restricts the movements of all of them, and now 6! What can you really see of any of the babes when they are all on screen? Add that to the OSGs, and this really becomes a farce...its truly become BS!

It seems the BS production staff just don't care, or they don't realise that they are serisoulsly alienating a lot of their viewers, but the problem is casual viewers call in thinking this is the best thing ever! But in reality, the babes can't move, they are all side on and you can't hear shit because 6 babes are talking at once!

Pathetic.

No wonder no one has respect for them anymore, and it's no wonder Elite is rising while BS is falling, and become a advert channel
04-12-2011 01:47
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I looked at the list of babes that were on tonight, and was pretty pleased as they were all babes that I like watching, so I was looking forward to a good night of BS.....but that's what it's become: BS!

The microphone issue, yes, is hilarious, but not really a huge deal.

What is a bloody joke is that there are 3 channels, and 2 of these channels have 1 babe each and the other has 6.....6!

What utter stupidity. It was bad enough having 2 babes on when they can't interact, and then we saw 3 on which is pointless as it restricts the movements of all of them, and now 6! What can you really see of any of the babes when they are all on screen? Add that to the OSGs, and this really becomes a farce...its truly become BS!

It seems the BS production staff just don't care, or they don't realise that they are seriously alienating a lot of their viewers, but the problem is casual viewers call in thinking this is the best thing ever! But in reality, the babes can't move, they are all side on and you can't hear shit because 6 babes are talking at once!

Pathetic.

No wonder no one has respect for them anymore, and it's no wonder Elite is rising while BS is falling, and become a advert channel
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 02:13 by iamthatjack.)
04-12-2011 01:48
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

^ Horses for courses. I for one, love LollyBadcock. I'm not gonna list the many adjectives describing her looks and attraction, but she rockssss my socksssss.

Lolly&Camilla make the most money for BSTV. = They should be on screen as much as possible.

Business 101.
04-12-2011 01:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Just flicked over to BS1 quickly and noticed Lolly was still on. I make it 3h 45 mins out of 4 hours on screen. Is this a record? Wink

04-12-2011 02:00
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Have given up on babestation this channel is getting worse and worse each week,The only reason I still tune in is because of the gorgeous ella.

Im like marmite.
04-12-2011 02:03
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2011 01:49 )chesclah Wrote:  I for one, love LollyBadcock. I'm not gonna list the many adjectives describing her looks and attraction, but she rockssss my socksssss.

Lolly&Camilla make the most money for BSTV. = They should be on screen as much as possible.

Business 101.

Agree to disagree

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
04-12-2011 02:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV