babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-11-2011 20:11 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  According to my SKY Epg, Sexstation has replaced Babestation Blue tonight. Is it a temporary thing or going to be a regular thing?

its masti 2moro night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-11-2011 20:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(24-11-2011 14:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  For those that haven't seen the post made by 'SS24 Webshow' i just thought i'd mention that Sexstation will be on again tonight on Sky channel 909 and Freeview channel 97 , so there will be no BS Blue tonight .

Aw hell...I'm getting crappy OSG and nonsensical unnecessary interruption withdrawal symptoms already! However will I cope without them? Bounce
24-11-2011 21:09
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-11-2011 17:56 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 08:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Noticed this a couple of times when watching Paige, once with Ree and once with Geri.
Ree came on the bed saying she'd called Paige and was waiting in the queue. Unfortunately for Ree, Paiges call lasted a further 15mins and Ree was left sitting on the bed holding the phone and looking like a spare part the whole time (must have seemed the longest 15mins of her life).
Don't understand why they did this when normal practice would have been just to queue-jump her in for a full 20min call (they only had 5mins in the end, including giggle time at the start). Tbh the whole thing looked stage-managed as if they were trying to convince us the girl caller thing didn't rip-off the genuine callers (bit late for that) and they just got caught out by Paige having a good caller.

I'm not saying the company's in trouble or anything, but all the stuff going on the last couple of weeks smacks of a company desperately trying anything they can think of to regain lost call revenue.
We've had Masti Nights, Sexstation, Megan & Geri back on the phones on a semi-regular basis, the 3-in-a-bed crap and the pantomime I described above.

I might just be talking shit but, either I've been having a great run of luck lately, or it's definitely easier to get through on phones now.
Despite your observations & criticisms your still calling ?

It's a Paige thing Big Grin

Once she leaves Babestation can kiss my ass.
24-11-2011 21:56
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-11-2011 20:26 )bytor Wrote:  What the fuck do we want another 40+ channel for? The one around already is bad enough. Jeez give me prime steak over dogfood any day of the week!

What a pleasant attitude to have towards a channel which hasn't even launched yet Rolleyes Paige will be 40+ eventually, I bet you wouldn't like people to refer to her as "dogfood" when that day comes.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-11-2011 22:52
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Hope it is the latter, as it is great to watch a channel devoid of annoying OSG's!!

(24-11-2011 20:11 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  According to my SKY Epg, Sexstation has replaced Babestation Blue tonight. Is it a temporary thing or going to be a regular thing?
25-11-2011 03:32
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(24-11-2011 21:56 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's a Paige thing Big Grin

Once she leaves Babestation can kiss my ass.

I understand,it's shit when a fave babe works on a crap channel.But unless you know something we don't I'd be very surprised if Paige left.I myself would like to see how Paige & one or two others would perform on another channel.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-11-2011 05:48
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^^I don't know anything about her long term plans but she isn't going to be there for ever, none of the girls are.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 06:11 by The Silent Majority.)
25-11-2011 06:02
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2011 22:52 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(24-11-2011 20:26 )bytor Wrote:  What the fuck do we want another 40+ channel for? The one around already is bad enough. Jeez give me prime steak over dogfood any day of the week!

What a pleasant attitude to have towards a channel which hasn't even launched yet Rolleyes Paige will be 40+ eventually, I bet you wouldn't like people to refer to her as "dogfood" when that day comes.

You are right I would not refer to her like that. I have no problem with women who are over 40 at all. You get some really beautiful 40 plus women. The point I was trying to make was there is already a channel (non BS I grant you) catering for those who prefer 40 plus women. Still I suppose cellcast are just trying new avenues to make a buck.
My concern is if BS introduce this new channel and replace one of the existing BS channels with it we could possibly just have one BS channel
25-11-2011 18:27
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2011 18:27 )bytor Wrote:  
(24-11-2011 22:52 )iloveMegan Wrote:  

You are right I would not refer to her like that. I have no problem with women who are over 40 at all. You get some really beautiful 40 plus women. The point I was trying to make was there is already a channel (non BS I grant you) catering for those who prefer 40 plus women. Still I suppose cellcast are just trying new avenues to make a buck.
My concern is if BS introduce this new channel and replace one of the existing BS channels with it we could possibly just have one BS channel

As someone who is well north of 40, I wouldn't particularly seek out a 40+ channel, particularly if it meant reducing the choice of other channels. I'd argue that Masti is arguably a similarly niche channel which is having the same sort of impact on choice for the "mainstream" channels.
I'm still disappointed (but maybe not surprised) BTW that BS ignored our earlier suggestions for a "soft" BSx section or timeslot where our favourite girls could be a little more adventurous than current rules apparently allow.
26-11-2011 00:44
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

has lolly got no home to go to ? sick of the sight of her apologies if i am posting in the wrong place but surely they have a more variety of girls than have been on of late
26-11-2011 22:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV