babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Why aren't people acclaiming the lack of OSGs? When I looked last night only 1 of the 3 channels had a box on display. I wonder what the call figures were like and whether the clear screens made any real difference?
23-11-2011 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

BS have been poor for a couple of years now. RLC and their strong showing would almost certainly have interrupted expected call revenues.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-11-2011 09:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-11-2011 09:31 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Why aren't people acclaiming the lack of OSGs?

Probably because nobody really watches any more, unless their favourite girl is on.
23-11-2011 09:44
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Sweetsugar007 is right,B/S is poor now compared to how it used to be,finding the shows of late predictable, and at times boring,I dont blame the girls its B/S fault,example all the other channels do different themes and sets,B/S idea of a new set is a kids 30 quid padding pool,a joke really,As I have said before they want to have a look back at some of the vids on here from a couple of years ago when B/S was good,and what they done then they could do again now if they wanted to and it would still be with in the rules of offcom,2,4,1s apart.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 17:27 by dogman.)
23-11-2011 17:25
mr mystery Away

For those that haven't seen the post made by 'SS24 Webshow' i just thought i'd mention that Sexstation will be on again tonight on Sky channel 909 and Freeview channel 97 , so there will be no BS Blue tonight .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-11-2011 14:36
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(23-11-2011 08:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Noticed this a couple of times when watching Paige, once with Ree and once with Geri.
Ree came on the bed saying she'd called Paige and was waiting in the queue. Unfortunately for Ree, Paiges call lasted a further 15mins and Ree was left sitting on the bed holding the phone and looking like a spare part the whole time (must have seemed the longest 15mins of her life).
Don't understand why they did this when normal practice would have been just to queue-jump her in for a full 20min call (they only had 5mins in the end, including giggle time at the start). Tbh the whole thing looked stage-managed as if they were trying to convince us the girl caller thing didn't rip-off the genuine callers (bit late for that) and they just got caught out by Paige having a good caller.

I'm not saying the company's in trouble or anything, but all the stuff going on the last couple of weeks smacks of a company desperately trying anything they can think of to regain lost call revenue.
We've had Masti Nights, Sexstation, Megan & Geri back on the phones on a semi-regular basis, the 3-in-a-bed crap and the pantomime I described above.

I might just be talking shit but, either I've been having a great run of luck lately, or it's definitely easier to get through on phones now.
Despite your observations & criticisms your still calling ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-11-2011 17:56
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

Only two channels tommoro, sigh

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
24-11-2011 18:52
mr mystery Away

According to what Cellcast rep 'SS24 Webshow' has posted in another part of this forum they are launching a new 40+ channel on Sky and freeview , he doesn't say if it will replace a existing BS show or if it will be on a totally new channel , he just says it will be a new show .
(24-11-2011 14:17 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Hey guys

We need your help. We are struggling to come up for a name for our new 40 plus show launching very soon on sky and freeview.
If it replaces a existing show then we could well end up seeing 5 or more girls on screen together .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-11-2011 19:56
SYBORG666 Online
Spawn Of Satan

According to my SKY Epg, Sexstation has replaced Babestation Blue tonight. Is it a temporary thing or going to be a regular thing?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-11-2011 20:11
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2011 19:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  According to what Cellcast rep 'SS24 Webshow' has posted in another part of this forum they are launching a new 40+ channel on Sky and freeview , he doesn't say if it will replace a existing BS show or if it will be on a totally new channel , he just says it will be a new show .
(24-11-2011 14:17 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Hey guys

We need your help. We are struggling to come up for a name for our new 40 plus show launching very soon on sky and freeview.
If it replaces a existing show then we could well end up seeing 5 or more girls on screen together .

What the fuck do we want another 40+ channel for? The one around already is bad enough. Jeez give me prime steak over dogfood any day of the week!
24-11-2011 20:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV