babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

wodenssun Offline
WINKY

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
some wierd shit happening on the mic last nite some big ben chimes going off every 5 mins Huh

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
22-11-2011 15:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2011 15:50 )wodenssun Wrote:  some wierd shit happening on the mic last nite some big ben chimes going off every 5 mins Huh

What were you smoking last night then?Big Grin
Are you sure it was Big Ben Chimes?? Can I ask...every time you heard this Big Ben type of noise...Geri didn't have her mouth open did she?? Could explain the dinlaugh
I would not know to be truthful as I mute the sound now unless the girl on the actual phone has something to say.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 21:11 by bytor.)
22-11-2011 20:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i heard it as well was an open mic for a few seconds

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-11-2011 21:52
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

there was also what seemed like foreign commentary for a football match pretty early on in the evening. it cut in a couple of times on bs blue.
22-11-2011 21:54
Symbiont Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-11-2011 00:23 )snookered147 Wrote:  On the subject of girl callers: Maybe its just a figment of my imagination but their calls seem to last longer than the 19 minutes and 36 seconds limit that I am aware of when I ring up bladewave

Since the girl callers are not real callers the limit doesn't apply to them and so they can't ever timeout.
22-11-2011 21:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Suprised that there were three girls on the same bed on a night when they had all three channels at their disposal!!
22-11-2011 22:16
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

A common theme from many girls on the mic is "we want new callers" Cause they do as they aren't clued up to all the tricks & scams.I'd be very surprised if they have many regular callers these days.Must be one of the few businesses where loyalty is treated with such disdain.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-11-2011 22:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-11-2011 21:59 )Symbiont Wrote:  Since the girl callers are not real callers the limit doesn't apply to them and so they can't ever timeout.

Used to be the case but they've been pretty much sticking to the 20mins limit of late.
23-11-2011 00:02
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

Great night tonight on BS! No Lolly/Twins on great to see naturals like Amanda & Georgie hogging the channels for once! Should happen more often Smile
23-11-2011 02:28
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Noticed this a couple of times when watching Paige, once with Ree and once with Geri.
Ree came on the bed saying she'd called Paige and was waiting in the queue. Unfortunately for Ree, Paiges call lasted a further 15mins and Ree was left sitting on the bed holding the phone and looking like a spare part the whole time (must have seemed the longest 15mins of her life).
Don't understand why they did this when normal practice would have been just to queue-jump her in for a full 20min call (they only had 5mins in the end, including giggle time at the start). Tbh the whole thing looked stage-managed as if they were trying to convince us the girl caller thing didn't rip-off the genuine callers (bit late for that) and they just got caught out by Paige having a good caller.

I'm not saying the company's in trouble or anything, but all the stuff going on the last couple of weeks smacks of a company desperately trying anything they can think of to regain lost call revenue.
We've had Masti Nights, Sexstation, Megan & Geri back on the phones on a semi-regular basis, the 3-in-a-bed crap and the pantomime I described above.

I might just be talking shit but, either I've been having a great run of luck lately, or it's definitely easier to get through on phones now.
23-11-2011 08:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV