Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

quiquems Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(20-11-2011 23:51 )robert.f4 Wrote:  Does anyone know why stream one has grey letters on it and there's none on stream two or three Huh

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...89&page=86
20-11-2011 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

nice sets tonight, lilly should be a great fit in the chain/dungeon set and the return of the bath is always welcome.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 23:21 by oklahoma001.)
21-11-2011 23:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and of course the elitetv nights debut of Victoria Smile as well

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2011 23:25
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

i agree with that Rammy about Lady Victoria.

Sexy lady Victoria is the only reason i`m back watching elite tv, because of lady victoria im watching elite for another girl my number 1 favourite who works on different channel.

Victoria Roberts and Dirty Dannii Harwood are the only 2 girls i watch because they both do the NIGHT SHOW HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

I HOPE THE LAZY GIRLS WILL LOOK AT THESE 2 AND LEARN.

Elite has done 1 smart thing since it was born thats singing lady Victoria

partly blind derek
22-11-2011 11:41
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Amazing how somebody's veiw changes once his favorite babe blocks him on twitter Tongue

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
22-11-2011 11:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

good night on elite all the girls on top form and a couple of different sets well done elite
22-11-2011 13:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

For me in the last few weeks Elite has really picked up again , different sets and the return of the bath tub as been good to see , a few good signings has improved the roster of top quality girls as well , Adele was a great signing for Elite not so long ago , but now Elite have 2 more top quality ex Bangbabe girls on their books in the form of Lilly Roma and Victoria Roberts improving things even more , put it this way i'm been watching Elite more and more in the last week or so mainly due to new signings , sometimes while watching Elite on days and nights it's just like watching The Pad and Bangbabes from the days of old with the amount of ex Bangmedia girls currently working there , Lucy Anne , Fernanda , Lilly Roma , Adele , Emma Spellar , Victoria Roberts , Kelly Bell , Gemma Hills , were all on Bangmedia's books the day that they finally got Ofcomed , it has to be said that Elite have really profited from the demise of of Tease Me tv , if Ofcom hadn't shut down Bangbabes and The Pad Elite quite possibly wouldn't have any of the former Bangmedia girls on their books that i've mentioned , anyway is good to see many of the former Bangmedia Legends back together again under the same roof once more and putting on great shows Smile , Evelynn next please Jamie Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2011 17:33 by mr mystery.)
22-11-2011 17:31
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

(22-11-2011 11:50 )gazfc Wrote:  Amazing how somebody's veiw changes once his favorite babe blocks him on twitter Tongue

gazfc if you were talking about me and Victoria just want to point out. Victoria does not have twitter account your think of Ashley Emma

partly blind derek
22-11-2011 18:13
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know who started this hand-held camera thing off, Red Light Central or Elite TV? Every night on RLC is the same, all 4 channels have cameras that almost continually move around. But Elite TV are just about the same, for most of the night 3 or 4 of their channels have constantly moving cameras.

It's as if the producers are saying to the cameramen, keep that camera moving, it doesn't matter if the girls are on the phones or not, just keep it moving. Every night these 2 companies seem to be trying to outdo each other with hand-held camwork - where's the variety in that? I can understand a caller wanting certain shots, but what about when no-one's on the phone?

It's like the cameramen on RLC and Elite have all been given new cameras and they just cannot stop playing with them.
25-11-2011 00:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I like it, and there have been many still shots tonight as well. The still stuff gets boring after a while, and as long as the handheld work isn't too sloppy, which it isn't, then it makes you feel more engaged with the performance. What I don't enjoy is when they zoom in and out very quickly or when they move in super quickly and back to try to look cool. Luckily I never see much of that, and it's usually just nice handheld. Great start to the night so far from Elite!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 00:58 by mrmann.)
25-11-2011 00:49