babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
As far as I'm concerned, Ava is single handedly saving the BS spectacle tonight with an oiled POV performance on 906. Even when on a split screen, but she's gone full screen with barely a OSG box in sight.
20-11-2011 03:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-11-2011 02:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Camilla & Georgie together is working just fine.But maybe 2 is company 3 a crowd.When Bang Babes did 3 it was a much bigger bed.The other night girls were hanging off the edge.If they're not careful the good ship BS could sink !

was the same last night boomer, whoever was the middle babe was was practically hanging off the edge of the bed, there was no real room for the babes to do anything other than get their boobs out. also the babe on the left was constantly partially hidden by osg's and the babe in the middle

agree kerravon ava was very good last night

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2011 11:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

May just be me but I smell desperation in the air. There is no apparent order or planning in these shows anymore, they have become a complete shambles.
There was never a problem with having the 3 channels as they were. The only things that have annoyed me have been over using the OSG, over using the mic girl and over using two or three of the girls.
I can only guess that BS Blue has been down on calls for them to trial SS and Masti but to go from three channels to two with the same amount of BS girls on is ridiculous.
Makes me wonder if the people responsible for the 'activities' that went on at Hotel Voyuer are working or even worse running BS nowHuh
20-11-2011 15:03
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Back to normal tonight,thank god,totally agree with you Bytor,seems they have not got a clue at times,which brings me to a quote b/s said in a earlier thread, if some one comes up with a great idear we will put it in to pratice,but as yet no one has.All the ideas posted on here and they dont think any of them are any good,just shows they are not interested in any input from outsiders and will carry on with this shambles.

Age is a state of mind.
20-11-2011 17:18
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

what get's me is why don't they try & get some more hours for freeview channels 98 & 193 then put Masti night on one of them.
unless Babestation Xtreme is end & they what something to replace it. who no's what's going on at BS

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 22:01 by dave34.)
20-11-2011 21:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2011 15:03 )bytor Wrote:  May just be me but I smell desperation in the air. There is no apparent order or planning in these shows anymore, they have become a complete shambles.
There was never a problem with having the 3 channels as they were. The only things that have annoyed me have been over using the OSG, over using the mic girl and over using two or three of the girls.
I can only guess that BS Blue has been down on calls for them to trial SS and Masti but to go from three channels to two with the same amount of BS girls on is ridiculous.
Makes me wonder if the people responsible for the 'activities' that went on at Hotel Voyuer are working or even worse running BS nowHuh

What activites? Do tell Tongue
20-11-2011 22:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

3 Girls again on BSX lolly had 90 mins to herself on BS looking like an early night for moi

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-11-2011 23:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep business as usual lolly hogging a channel with another marathon stint and bs still persevering with the stupid 3 babes on one bed

BS PLEASE STOP IT!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2011 23:49
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yeah, I was half way through a great call with Paige when bloody Geri gatecrashed the bed. Pushed her over to the side of the bed where she had no room to move
Never would have called if I'd known that was gonna happen annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
20-11-2011 23:55
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Only got the webstream (BS1) and guess what, Lolly is on (presumably for the duration), so an early night for me too.
21-11-2011 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV