babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights
agree that it was good to see vanessa back though she seemed reticent to get those boobs out-still as you say its early days yet provided that she will appear more often.as a general comment though is it just me or is babestation going down the pan?im sick of seeing lolly/preti/priya/camilla/ava/ree/with their fake boobs.thank god for amanda/paige/kandi with what nature gave them.also the constant annoying voice overs and cut aways to flog the photos and vids that wont deliver what is being promised is turning the show into another shopping channel.oh to turn the clock back a few years to when it was the best!
16-11-2011 15:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Megan interrupted Lolly on BS Live last night to introduce the babe in these caps prior to appearing on the BSXtreme channel.........
......was on a handful of memorable nightshows on Babeworld & RLC earlier this year, then disappeared.....

Think she's the mystery babe mentioned in the onscreen "black box" ad for BSXtreme ....

Her name is Emily Banfield & note she's also now on the Shebang roster, maybe also signed for the mainstream BS shows???

[Image: image-6546_4EC3C90F.jpg] [Image: image-8092_4EC3C90F.jpg]

16-11-2011 16:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Last night was not the first time Emily B has been on BS , she also appeared on Babestation the last time she was on BS Xtreme to advertise the fact that she was doing the live encrypted phone in shows , she's been working on Shebang.tv for some time now and has done B/G live shows with Jamie Barry , she has also after she left RLC been working recently on other babe channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-11-2011 16:51
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-11-2011 00:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well been the lolly and ava show so far on bsxtra (910) tonight, lolly did from 9pm till around 10:50pm then ava took over after a brief 2 babes 1 bed.

business as usual at lollyavacamilla station
God, Rammy, you're SUCH a h8r! Bounce

Kandi was there as well.

I happened to switch on at half4, and Lolly, Ava and Kandi were all still on (and looking good) Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-11-2011 17:13
dogman Offline

My fav babe is on tonight,just hope she gets nearly 6 hours on the beds like lolly did last night,

Age is a state of mind.
16-11-2011 19:52
mr mystery Away

I wonder if last nights 3 girls on screen together and taking calls set will be the norm in the future ? , with BS Blue looking like it will be on less and less in the future the present work force will either have to be culled or BS will have to put more girls on screen together in order to accommodate the all , if anyone isn't aware there will be no BS Blue on Sky this Thursday , Friday and Saturday , Masti Chat will be on Thursday and Saturday and Sexstation will replace BS Blue on Friday , no regular BS girls will be appearing on any of these shows , see below

(15-11-2011 11:14 )IndianKing Wrote:  Thursday 17th Nov and Saturday 19th Nov...Masti Nights comes back with a BAng!!...Dont miss out from 9pm till 5:30 am, only on Sky 909 and http://www.mastichat.tv

Shantii and Sitara for your viewing and chatting pleasure Wink

(16-11-2011 17:59 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Friday you will see Sexstation appearing back on Sky Channel 909 from 10pm and for it's first time on Freeview Channel 97 from midnight for a 1 night take over! The ladies taking you through the evening will be Tammy Oldham, Kimmy Haze and one of our latest signings Ashleigh Doll, so it promises to be a good one.

There will not be hundreds of boxes cluttering the screens or people interrupting on camera. There won't even be a girl caller so the girl you see on screen is all yours.

As Sexstation is coming back for the night we obviously want to know what you all think, so criticisms will be more than welcome.

We hope you check it out and like what you see.
Interesting what the SS24 webshow guy says about the boxes and girl callers , maybe Cellcast are eventually realising how much they are pissing viewers off .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-11-2011 20:20
dogman Offline

Be interesting to see how far sexstation push the limits on freeview on saturday,as to 3 girls on the bed together, in my view a complete waste of time,like watching daytime with tits out,also no shite osg,why dont they do it now on one of the channels at least,

Age is a state of mind.
16-11-2011 21:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree dogman i didnt like the 3 girls on bed last night either too crowded and the babes couldnt do much

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2011 21:11
mr mystery Away

I wonder if the Sexstation TV show will have it's own section like Masti nights or will it have a thread in this BS section ? .
Regarding the 3 girls 3 phones set up that they did last night , i didn't like it one bit either , i watched for a few minutes before changing channels .
Like i and others have said if Cellcast are going to put both Masti nights and Sexstation on as tv night shows then they need a channel of there own , maybe Masti nights and Sexstation could share a channel and leave BS Blue to transmit as normal . At present Cellcast seem to be putting to many different shows on to few channels .

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 00:43 by mr mystery.)
16-11-2011 22:51
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2011 22:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wonder if the Sexstation TV show will have it's own section like Masti nights or will it have a thread in this BS section ?

The existing thread in the Sexstation section can be used. There's a link to it in the stuck threads in the BS section.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2011 01:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV