Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Christ! Can't they afford a mattress on Bsblue anymore. bladewave

Standing up makes a pleasant change in small doses but it quickly gets very boring.
03-11-2011 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-11-2011 22:26 )bytor Wrote:  After all seems to be a constant moan that you don't have half the channels that the sky subscriber gets.

I don't remember anyone making that complaint. I thought we were all fully aware that there simply isn't available space in the Freeview spectrum for any more than we have at present.
03-11-2011 01:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-11-2011 01:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Christ! Can't they afford a mattress on Bsblue anymore. bladewave

Standing up makes a pleasant change in small doses but it quickly gets very boring.

Well at least you can't accuse the models for getting paid just to sit on their arse for the entire show Big Laugh
03-11-2011 02:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-11-2011 02:01 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 01:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Christ! Can't they afford a mattress on Bsblue anymore. bladewave

Well at least you can't accuse the models for getting paid just to sit on their arse for the entire show Big Laugh

Don't want them to sit on their arse. Want to be able to see it! Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 02:19 by The Silent Majority.)
03-11-2011 02:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Is Babestation Blue Masti Nights in disguise, it all looks just a bit too familar for me Cool
03-11-2011 02:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-11-2011 02:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Is Babestation Blue Masti Nights in disguise, it all looks just a bit too familiar for me Cool

I think the BS Blue producers liked what they saw on Masti nights so decided to do exactly the same , they used the same set and had the girls stood against the wall taking calls , this style of show is OK for a short time but not all night long , that's if they did the Masti style of show on BS Blue all night , i personally was watching Dannii Harwood naked and oily on RLC Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-11-2011 12:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I wasn't the biggest fan of the standing up routine I seen last night on Babestation Blue, it never worked for me the previous night on Masti Nights and it didn't work either for Babestation, but on the plus side of things they did at least try something different so for that reason I can't criticize it too much as at least they did try something new, I'll tell you what I'd love to see back is the Motorbike set, chicks and bikes is one of the sexiest combinations you can do, that I think they should maybe bring back, that for me worked 100% and was one of my all time favourite Babestation sets Cool
03-11-2011 14:46
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Definately a winning formula to bring the bikers sets back. Biker chicks can be a very hot fantasy for us red blooded guys. Smile

I like the way they're trying two different themes on screen at the same time - a naughty but nice girl on option 1 and a cruel dominatrix on option 2. Kind of a good babe, bad babe combo. Last night I saw Louise Porter being the good babe and Ree Petra being the bad babe. Again, its all about trying new things which can't do any harm. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 15:31 by Regenerated.)
03-11-2011 15:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit I've never ever been a fan of dominatrix fetish, but I guess their must be a market for it Cool as for Biker Chicks, now we're talking Tongue there is nothing sexier than seeing a sexy chick with a big powerful machine between their sensative area so to speak Big Grin interestingly women are known to also cum when saddling a horse, maybe Babestation could introduce a Lady Godiva type set or bring back the bike, either way I'd be happy, it would just make the show just that bit more sexy rather the tried and tested methods which as much as we love it is beginning to get just a little bit old hat now Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 16:06 by Scottishbloke.)
03-11-2011 16:04
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Said before B/S sets are the worst out of all the channels,so out of date now,but new sets mean money out lay which cellcast are not into me thinks,

Age is a state of mind.
03-11-2011 16:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV