babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
So only 2 channels for Babestation to command now, not exactly good news is it, with the amount of staff they have on their list it means the inevitable 2 for 1 show's which I'm just not a fan of, could Babestation maybe come on this forum and clarify just exactly what impact this will now have on this the longest running channel, will they be allocated a new slot to continue with 3 channels or will it be 2 permanently from now on.
01-11-2011 22:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is just a one off trial for Masti nights , BS Blue is back on 909 after to night , all is not lost with BS just yet .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-11-2011 22:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-11-2011 22:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  This is just a one off trial for Masti nights , BS Blue is back on 909 after to night , all is not lost with BS just yet .

actually its a 2 night trial according to my sky epg (tonight and tomorrow) then bs blue back thursday. think the bs fanboys are getting more worried than they need to be,

if masti nights is a success then bs will either get another channel for it or split 909 between bs blue and masti nights, cant see them ditching bs blue, after all they need to flog their picslaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2011 22:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(01-11-2011 22:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-11-2011 22:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  This is just a one off trial for Masti nights , BS Blue is back on 909 after to night , all is not lost with BS just yet .

actually its a 2 night trial according to my sky epg (tonight and tomorrow) then bs blue back thursday. think the bs fanboys are getting more worried than they need to be,

if masti nights is a success then bs will either get another channel for it or split 909 between bs blue and masti nights, cant see them ditching bs blue, after all they need to flog their picslaugh

Why not just simplify and have Kiran and co on BS instead of segregating (for lack of a better word) the Asian performers ? After all, they do already have the twins...Although they are hardly ever on Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-11-2011 23:02
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2011 22:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

funny how the freeview EPG still say BS blue.
but i like your thinking mystery but i to don't see them droping BS blue but spliting the output on sky & freeview. lets say Bs blue monday's wensday's & friday's . with Masti nights using tuesday's & thursday's . that weekend they could mix the girls from both shows on BS blue.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 23:08 by dave34.)
01-11-2011 23:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-11-2011 22:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  cant see them ditching bs blue, after all they need to flog their picslaugh

They do that every 5 minutes on Xtra!

Of the 3 normal shows, Blue has the least interruptions.

So is Masti Nights a completely new show?
02-11-2011 01:45
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I see that BS Xtra has a YTS yobbo operating the camera. KEEP IT FUCKING STILL
02-11-2011 01:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All is forgiven Cellcast, although your huge OSG's are a pain in the arse, all will be forgiven if Babestation Blue is back in it's rightful place tommorow night, please please no more fucking Masti Nights Important
02-11-2011 02:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs blue is back scottishbloke tonight (wednesday) but no need to attack masti nights just because it took over bs blue for just one night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2011 02:10
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Actually might prefer it as two channels think i managed to get more ella and tiffany on recordings than i have in a while mind you it was a non lolly and only one twin night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 09:46 by HannahsPet.)
02-11-2011 09:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV