babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I stopped viewing babestation as soon as I saw they where sticking bits of paper to the performer's arse. As much as I like Paige there is no excuse for that. I did not see whether they made Paige do it though, first I saw was lolly had a bit of paper stuck to her rear.

Question have they stopped doing this yet?
31-10-2011 02:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2011 02:45 )mr anonymous Wrote:  I stopped viewing babestation as soon as I saw they where sticking bits of paper to the performer's arse. As much as I like Paige there is no excuse for that. I did not see whether they made Paige do it though, first I saw was lolly had a bit of paper stuck to her rear.

Question have they stopped doing this yet?

I think there is an element of humour going on here. Probably at our expense but I don't take the bit of paper lark too seriously, if for no other reason that it is not done with anywhere near the same frequency as the OSG.
31-10-2011 08:05
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

For the benefit of those who don't read Paiges discussion thread, it seems Cellcast have massively jacked up the price of the girls individual sites by over 50%, sometimes much more depending on how you want to pay, to new members.
I can't understand why they would do this for what is, essentially, a luxury item on anyone's shopping list, especially with Xmas coming up when money gets tighter than ever for everyone.

I know the girls have very little say in what goes on, in fact most of them probably don't realise it's happened, but alot of people don't realise this and it would be a shame if the girls themselves get flak because of it.
31-10-2011 11:27
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(31-10-2011 08:05 )bytor Wrote:  I think there is an element of humour going on here. Probably at our expense but I don't take the bit of paper lark too seriously, if for no other reason that it is not done with anywhere near the same frequency as the OSG.
Element of humour,i call it taking the fucking piss and for that reason have joined Mr Anonymous,and have not watched B/S for over a week,belittling the girls like that is not what i call funny.Will have a look one night this week to see if things have changed,if not bye bye B/S for another week.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 17:58 by dogman.)
31-10-2011 17:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2011 11:27 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  For the benefit of those who don't read Paiges discussion thread, it seems Cellcast have massively jacked up the price of the girls individual sites by over 50%, sometimes much more depending on how you want to pay, to new members.
I can't understand why they would do this for what is, essentially, a luxury item on anyone's shopping list, especially with Xmas coming up when money gets tighter than ever for everyone.

I know the girls have very little say in what goes on, in fact most of them probably don't realise it's happened, but alot of people don't realise this and it would be a shame if the girls themselves get flak because of it.

Good luck with them getting many new customers! I look forward to Tammy's site, because I have hope that it's NOT affiliated with Cellcast.
31-10-2011 21:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

See the twins were on seperate channels at the same time again hopefully wont happen tonight or i will start to think the mumbai mafia are in control of Cellcast TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-11-2011 07:00
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2011 07:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  See the twins were on seperate channels at the same time again hopefully wont happen tonight or i will start to think the mumbai mafia are in control of Cellcast TongueTongueTongue

Beginning to wonder what is going on at BS. Hiking certain website prices up by 85%, having the same 3 girls on almost every night, putting twins on different channels at the same time and amatuerish OSG overkill. Seems that those in charge really do hold their audience with utter contempt, constantly trying to rip off anyone they can; either that or there is no one actually in charge!
01-11-2011 08:08
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-11-2011 07:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  See the twins were on seperate channels at the same time again hopefully wont happen tonight or i will start to think the mumbai mafia are in control of Cellcast TongueTongueTongue

Be good if you're a twins' fan though. Must be easier to get through if they're both on at the same time.

Wouldn't mind two Paiges on at the same time TongueTongue
01-11-2011 09:02
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Be interesting to see what happens tonight,there are still 5 girls in the line ,plus geri,with also 3 girls down to do masti nights,5 girls 2 channels there could be a lot of 2,4,1s .Also just for reference ,masti nights as i understand it will be on b/s blue,at the moment the day show has moved from b/s to b/sx,with b/s day time on blue with only one girl,anastasia,they are certainly shifting the shows about,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 19:21 by dogman.)
01-11-2011 19:07
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

This is the end of babe staion as we know it i'm afraid.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
01-11-2011 22:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV