RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
dani amour would be a good addition

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2011 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-10-2011 22:06 )sib79 Wrote:  Someone forgot to put 50p in the meter, freeview feed (c95) didn't start until 22:05!

They should have saved the 50p for a time when they could put it to some useful purpose.

A couple of minutes' chat between Geri and Paige hardly qualifies.
30-10-2011 01:26
JACKMAN314 Offline
Senior Poster

I love women who catfight i love the old crystal films , dww, bitchfightuk etc. Its such a turn on and the testosterone it brings when women are scrapping. This is not a new thing women used to fight for honour and pride and for men dating back to god knows when. Catfights have been going as far back as cavegirl times its such a turn on women going at it to save honour , pride even fighting for a male just like animals do. What got me first liking catfights was the amazon film wow so sexy who ever won the fight would be the next queen.

This brings me to the question who is the toughest babestation girl? There is some sexy girls who I would love to see go at it together. Its a shame there is no text box anymore i want to ask the questions about catfighting to the girls. I think Dionne , camilla and amanda are tough but for me I would have to go for Amanda she is one tough scottish fiesty bee atch. Bet her and her twin have had some catfights before. What do you guys think and do you have any clips where a BS girl as read out any catfight txts; chatgirl tv is our only hope now.
30-10-2011 09:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Amanda has got a right temper on her that's for sure , but she is only a wee lassie , someone like Louise porter would simply sit on her and squash her lol . The undoubted Catfight Amazonian queen of BS was Yvette Merriman , Yvette stood just under 6ft tall and practised kick boxing , she would have kicked the ass of any of the present BS girls and probably the producers and camera men as well if the got the wrong side of her lol . I wouldn't presently want to get the wrong side of camilla myself .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 14:00 by mr mystery.)
30-10-2011 13:59
Jam Da Man Offline

(30-10-2011 09:37 )JACKMAN314 Wrote:  ....This brings me to the question who is the toughest babestation girl?
(30-10-2011 13:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...The undoubted Catfight Amazonian queen of BS was Yvette Merriman , Yvette stood just under 6ft tall and practised kick boxing , she would have kicked the ass of any of the present BS girls and probably the producers and camera men as well if the got the wrong side of her lol . I wouldn't presently want to get the wrong side of camilla myself .

I'm sure I've heard this question before...

I thought about it for awhile (whenever it was) and came to the conclusion that either Camilla, Yvette, Tara or Dionne would win.

Yvette is obviously the favourite, as Mr M. says...

Tara always looked pretty handy to me, and wouldn't be out-tattoo'd by Camilla.

Dionne might seem at a disadvantage, but she would have Dani and Tiffany in her corner distracting her opponent and allowing for all kind of tricks and rule breaking, and they wouldn't dare go against their "big sister" Big Grin

Camilla could wear several sets of wigs, also to distract her opponent. But despite her height and fearsome Tattoos, she'd crumble before Dionne's steely glare.

Otherwise, Kerry Louise looks rather hard, and she's totally owned Delta White in the past. Wink

...I think Amanda would have a very good chance of winning, as she doesn't sit/stand still long enough for anyone to just squash her. Fierce!
"Pick up your gloves and fight me yer kunt!" Surprised

Louise Porter has a previous ankle injury, that could hamper her...

Lolly Badcock would be disqualified outright for being too extreme.

Daryl Morgan looks capable of inflicting damage, and is very dexterous; she's always throwing phones up and down - always catching perfectly. Smile

Paige, Kandi, Tammy, Ella, The Twins, and The Other Twins wouldn't have a chance against any of the above. A Twins V Twins tag team fight would be nice though. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-10-2011 18:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

eek I was utterly gobsmacked last night to discover that BS Blue's 'Featured Girl' was some biddy from Psychic TV!
30-10-2011 20:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-10-2011 20:07 )vila Wrote:  eek I was utterly gobsmacked last night to discover that BS Blue's 'Featured Girl' was some biddy from Psychic TV!

Did she get naked ? ,

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-10-2011 20:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-10-2011 20:12 )mr mystery Wrote:  Did she get naked ?

Fortunately, no!
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 20:19 by vila.)
30-10-2011 20:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-10-2011 18:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Paige, Kandi, Tammy, Ella, The Twins, and The Other Twins wouldn't have a chance against any of the above. A Twins V Twins tag team fight would be nice though. Smile

Don't be so quick to dismiss Paige. She recently bought a pair of boxing gloves and has been taking lessons. Surprised

Maybe the producers should be more worried than the other girls, though. laugh
30-10-2011 22:39
Jam Da Man Offline

^Haha, yes - "Predator Paige Power-Punches Producer, Preventing Piss-taking Picture Placement." Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-10-2011 22:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV