babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
So whats in store for channel 98 adult blue,and channel 193 babestation 2 on free view.Anyboby got any info,also what about the two other channels ,there dominated now by the same girls.With one less channel this will get worse,if masti becomes a regular thing.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 19:19 by dogman.)
27-10-2011 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline

(27-10-2011 02:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  See they've got that idiot producer in again. The one who sticks bits of paper on the girls arses annoyed

Yes in protest,been doing my one man boycott this week of B/S,when i saw them doing this the other night it got me so fucking annoyed,think its the lowest of the low,what a way of belittling the girls.Who ever thought it up must have a mental age of minus 3,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 19:09 by dogman.)
27-10-2011 19:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-10-2011 14:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would like to see Masti Chat be given a good run as a night show , it offers something different to the norm , but wouldn't want to see it permanently replace a existing BS night show , it's being shown on BS Blue Sky Ch 909 on Tuesday night , so i'm guessing there will be no BS Blue that night , so presumably it will also replace BS blue on freeview Ch 97 as well , if it is a success it wouldn't surprise me if it did permanently replace BS Blue , may be Cellsast/Square 1 Management should have kept hold of their old Blue Kiss 951 channel instead of letting it go to Playboy , they could have used this channel to show Masti nights on instead of disrupting a existing BS channel , but obviously this is just a trial to see how the show does .

agree masti chat nights would make a nice change to normal bs or bs blue but not replace an existing bs show permanently, if the trial is a success say do 4nights normal bs 3 nights masti chat

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2011 19:12
mr mystery Away

(27-10-2011 19:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 14:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would like to see Masti Chat be given a good run as a night show , it offers something different to the norm , but wouldn't want to see it permanently replace a existing BS night show , it's being shown on BS Blue Sky Ch 909 on Tuesday night , so i'm guessing there will be no BS Blue that night , so presumably it will also replace BS blue on freeview Ch 97 as well , if it is a success it wouldn't surprise me if it did permanently replace BS Blue , may be Cellsast/Square 1 Management should have kept hold of their old Blue Kiss 951 channel instead of letting it go to Playboy , they could have used this channel to show Masti nights on instead of disrupting a existing BS channel , but obviously this is just a trial to see how the show does .

agree masti chat nights would make a nice change to normal bs or bs blue but not replace an existing bs show permanently, if the trial is a success say do 4nights normal bs 3 nights masti chat

Yes i was thinking around those lines as well , keep the existing 3 BS shows and put Masti chat on at nights for just a few nights a week to add a bit of something different to the normal BS shows , thats if it's a success of course , it wouldn't really matter which BS channel it replaced , all the BS and Masti chat shows go out from the same building , i think Masti Chat in the daytime uses 1 of the BS naked Xtreme sets . One problem though if Masti chat does become a regular night show even if for just 1 night or so a week it would result in some of the regular BS girls getting less shifts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 19:36 by mr mystery.)
27-10-2011 19:34
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

priya & preeti would make a great addition to Masti chat else it won't last long; a variety of spice is what makes a channel i.e blonde brunette red hair smal boobs big boobs tatts no tatts english european black asian fat slim meduim size all under the same roof.

A station that provides one type of variety within weeks is a down hill but time will tell i could be wrong!!
27-10-2011 20:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thats the problem we wont get any additions someone will lose out also will prob be the same guys running the bsblue nightshow will prob do the night show so we will proberly get all the same pic boxes and stuff

could always try and buy 908 its gone now think babeworld still own the channel would mean they would have 908 909 and 910

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-10-2011 20:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hopefully it won't mean the demise of Bsblue, especially as it seems to have lost alot of it's tameness of late, but I suppose it makes sense to trial it on a channel that has an existing audience if it's only a one night thing at the moment.
Could be a refreshing alternative if they can find it a channel of it's own. Would be a shame if the current girls got their shifts cut because of it.
27-10-2011 21:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe it is a case of BS Blue being the worst performing channel income wise and that Cellcast are looking for a replacement for it. It lost and then regained 3 hours on Freeview with the trial of Psychic TV on channel 32 ,taking over the midnight to 3am slot. BS Xtra would seem to be the worst off income wise BS Day channel with it taking over Masti Chat's 906 Channel with Masti Chat moving to Channel 910.

In relation to Ch 98 on freeview it was showing video loops of B/Station girls and offering you the chance to phone girls off screen between the hours of 4 and 5am.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 22:19 by mikedafc.)
27-10-2011 22:18
Charlemagne Offline

Two pairs of twins in one night.......... Rolleyes
Hope there's no-one out there who has just got back from the pub......
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 23:06 by Charlemagne.)
27-10-2011 23:05
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2011 23:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Two pairs of twins in one night.......... Rolleyes
Hope there's no-one out there who has just got back from the pub......

Yeah just what the shows need Huh Two sets of twins and lolly-it just looks like the same 3 girls on all night. No need for anyone else to be on I suppose. Wonder if some bright spark behind the scenes thought that a 2-4-1 meant employing twins. Take one twin offscreen and replace with another...whats the difference?
Even worse put them on a seperate channel at the same time...now that will baffle the pissed up lothario's returning from the pub!
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2011 07:33 by bytor.)
28-10-2011 07:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV