babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-10-2011 15:42 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Babestation is more like the QVC shopping channel now selling products Rolleyes

All the channels are in the business of selling something, otherwise they would not exist.
26-10-2011 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to say wasnt a bad night last night good mix of girls all gettin almost equal times on the bed especially liked the Kandi and paige ( no surprises thereTongueTongueTongue ) sections

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-10-2011 13:37
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(26-10-2011 13:19 )elgar1uk Wrote:  All the channels are in the business of selling something, otherwise they would not exist.

But there must be a better, or at least more professional way of doing so other than ugly boxes and post it notes. Whatever happened to the new graphic system that was promised over a year ago? I've seen some (slightly) less intrusive boxes on Daytime today, but they still used the big pink "Girl Caller" text as well.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-10-2011 15:47
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(26-10-2011 13:19 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 15:42 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Babestation is more like the QVC shopping channel now selling products Rolleyes

All the channels are in the business of selling something, otherwise they would not exist.

Huh thats funny cause babestation is the only channel that does repetitive selling of products with the use of a model with a mic in there hands constantly taking away vital use & time of the models to entertain the viewers and callers annoyed

Elitetv RLC Storm xxxpanded tv don't use that concept and they are existing very well and if proof is needed take a look at Elitetv still going strong and hopefully would neva go down babestation annoying route bladewave
26-10-2011 20:00
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-10-2011 13:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  have to say wasnt a bad night last night good mix of girls all gettin almost equal times on the bed especially liked the Kandi and paige ( no surprises thereTongueTongueTongue ) sections

Yeah, agree with that, but it would have been a very disappointing night for Georgies freeview fans if Bsblue had still been at the old 3am start time however.
26-10-2011 20:43
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-10-2011 20:00 )wasteofspace Wrote:  
Quote:All the channels are in the business of selling something, otherwise they would not exist.

Huh thats funny cause babestation is the only channel that does repetitive selling of products with the use of a model with a mic in there hands constantly taking away vital use & time of the models to entertain the viewers and callers annoyed

I think elgar means that just by broadcasting at all they are advertising for calls, so all the channels are selling something all of the time.
26-10-2011 20:47
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(26-10-2011 20:47 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
Quote:All the channels are in the business of selling something, otherwise they would not exist.

I think elgar means that just by broadcasting at all they are advertising for calls, so all the channels are selling something all of the time.

I think you are correct BarrieBF. I think that is exactly what Elgar means.

26-10-2011 21:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The other channels don't try to sell you stuff in such an aggressive way that they take the girl you could be taking to off the screen to try and sell you stuff or obscure you from seeing the girl on screen with their graphics
26-10-2011 21:16
ftw09 Offline
Junior Poster

Dont think i've ever seen Paige looking SO good...on a 2-4-1 with Kandi right now! WOW
26-10-2011 23:27
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(26-10-2011 21:11 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(26-10-2011 20:47 )BarrieBF Wrote:  

I think you are correct BarrieBF. I think that is exactly what Elgar means.

I'm not sure i agree with you there Dan Volatile, I think Elgar may mean something completely different to what BarrieBF thinks that he means.

27-10-2011 00:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV