Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
agreed about the need for a change in sets. they brought back the bath a month ago for maybe 2 weeks and the forum was loving it. now its faded back to obscurity. theyve built a couple new sets lately but theyre still just beds with different backgrounds, not very exciting. where has the mirror and corridor sets gone? not sure what the weathers like over there but i bet the alley can still be of some use. and please bring out the park bench even if only 2 or 3 times a month.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2011 20:46 by oklahoma001.)
25-10-2011 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-10-2011 20:14 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You know when you look at the signing RLC have made lately and the direction they are taking it reminds you of the way Elite TV used to be, hate to say it but apart from a few models this channel is no longer NO1 and needs to seriously up their game if they are to offer any kind of serious competition. Last nights show for me was pretty average with nice models and nice shows but that alone wasn't really enough to keep me interested for long. This channel needs to get back to the type of shows we were getting treated to in 2010, ie shower shows for example, allways a winner!!!! and more naked oil shows please.

think youre saying this with your rlc fanboy glasses on, with most of your fav babes on rlc including bailey & lucy summers. As long as the nighshow rules stay as they are Elite cant get back to how they were in 2010. Elite has the better roster day and night and the shows are better than rlc, but only just and rlc are giving them a good run for their money which will push both forward and make them both get better in the future

Piper Niven Superfan
25-10-2011 21:25
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

(25-10-2011 19:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep i have met two of elite's current roster. emma spellar i met 5 years ago at a car show and had a pic taken with her. also met kelly bell several times and had pics with her and got autographs too.

also met 2 former elite babes dionne mendez and tommie-jo

rammy mate ur so lucky i would died to meet any of the elite girls Smile

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
25-10-2011 21:33
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Is there a fourth channel on Elite now? because I can't see new girl Letesha, sort it out Elite and add it please not everyone has Sky you know! Huh
25-10-2011 22:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite's been 4 channels for ages, latesha is on 921 classic

Piper Niven Superfan
25-10-2011 22:30
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

So many new faces on elite. I'm a bit lost.

Good work to the Elite team btw
25-10-2011 22:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2011 18:49 )illbeback123 Wrote:  has anyone personally met in person these fine ass ladies on elite? like on a street or on holiday maybe even got a autograph!! Smile

An autograph? A little obsessed are we? Wink

I've actually been with all of them, at the studio, all at once! It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I got the hang of it after Afroman gave me a pep talk, which put me at ease. One after another, I had my way with each of the women, and while the others rested, they would cheer me on. GO GO GO, YOU'RE THE MAN, IF NOBODY CAN DO IT, ONLY YOU CAN! Once finished, I became a bit sleepy, to which some of the women made me a cup of tea and sat me infront of a large TV set. The picture came on, and oddly enough it was me in the TV screen, staring back at myself. The women were nowhere to be found, I looked very tired, and worst of all someone had stolen my tea. Suddenly I came to, and I was in my bed, the sun rising through my window shades, birds chirping and the sound of engines turning on as people made their way to work. Once again, what I thought was reality was only a dream Shy

I've only seen a couple of the Babestation women in central london, but never said anything to them Smile
25-10-2011 23:05
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(25-10-2011 23:05 )mrmann Wrote:  I've actually been with all of them, at the studio, all at once! It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I got the hang of it after Afroman gave me a pep talk, which put me at ease. One after another, I had my way with each of the women, and while the others rested, they would cheer me on.

And all of this happened just offscreen, yeah? Wink

26-10-2011 00:25
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Ahh cheers Elite had me hopes up there... Just went on the website 2 check out whos on and was shocked when it said Stephanie Knight was on and her pictrue a thought awesome... Clicked on it and on popped sophia knight Lol looks like they have got confussed damm u Elite

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
27-10-2011 23:36
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(27-10-2011 23:36 )Trickster Wrote:  Ahh cheers Elite had me hopes up there... Just went on the website 2 check out whos on and was shocked when it said Stephanie Knight was on and her pictrue a thought awesome... Clicked on it and on popped sophia knight Lol looks like they have got confussed damm u Elite

Should be happy it gives you something else to moan about apart from RLC Wink
28-10-2011 00:37