babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
yeah was having voice problems full of a cold so proberly why they let her present rather than be on the phones. she did seem to appear in the small box a lot more than geri and megan do mind u im biased i was waiting for her to appear TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-10-2011 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

To quote her twitter she was "medicated up to my eyeballs", and I think it's just her presenting style with "I" this and "I" that rather than "we", but who knows.
03-10-2011 13:40
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Babestation alter realise that not even Paige is going to make people interrested in something they dont want.They have done to much hard sell,down your throat advertising and now i think are paying the price.So they think hey get our most popular girl to do it that will do the trick,in my mind im afraid no,Personaly i watched a bit of it,but in the end was so f**ked off i just went somewhere else ,the first time i can honestly say that i blanked paige

Age is a state of mind.
03-10-2011 14:47
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I follow a lot of the girls from BS on twitter, and it seems that a lot of them are coming down with something!

'There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Babestation!'
(Abba - Fernando (Babestation Remix))
03-10-2011 14:57
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2011 14:57 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I follow a lot of the girls from BS on twitter, and it seems that a lot of them are coming down with something!

'There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Babestation!'

I thought there had to be something wrong for even Paige not to get us going. Maybe Twitterers could advise - is there some way we could send her a "get well" meesage as from the Forum? I know she hasn't been very keen on this group in the past.
03-10-2011 16:46
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(03-10-2011 16:46 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(03-10-2011 14:57 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I follow a lot of the girls from BS on twitter, and it seems that a lot of them are coming down with something!

I thought there had to be something wrong for even Paige not to get us going. Maybe Twitterers could advise - is there some way we could send her a "get well" meesage as from the Forum? I know she hasn't been very keen on this group in the past.
poor girls got bronchitis again,

Age is a state of mind.
03-10-2011 20:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I wouldn't think there was anything significant about Paige speaking in the first person style last night. All the other host girls have done it previously - it's just a device to personalise the presentation.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 22:06 by vila.)
03-10-2011 22:05
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Megan Moore looks stunning in a tiny red bikini on the bed with Lolly tonight. We should get to see more of her amazing body, just love her legs and bum!
03-10-2011 22:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Watched Daryl on tonights RudeTube on Ch4 and, from the trailer at the end, seems they're doing The Kings Piece next week Smile
03-10-2011 23:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2011 23:32 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Watched Daryl on tonights RudeTube on Ch4 and, from the trailer at the end, seems they're doing The Kings Piece next week Smile

I thought they already filmed that? The trailer was quite well done and funny too!
03-10-2011 23:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV