babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
couple of good paige sections last night even after all of the crap before midnight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-09-2011 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So did Vanessa go topless on the show considering they would flogging topless pics of her.

(28-09-2011 01:46 )vila Wrote:  Looks like Freeview is doomed to yet another largely Paigeless night.

And to rub salt into the wound we didn't get Vanessa's first topless show either.

annoyed
28-09-2011 13:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yes went topless on BS Blue about 2am

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-09-2011 13:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-09-2011 12:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  couple of good paige sections last night even after all of the crap before midnight

Huh Crap? I thought she was ok on BS1 web stream pre-midnight (with due allowance for the crappy picture).

I believe she did 3 stints after midnight, which did you not rate? Not the Blue one, surely? She's usually pretty good on there, especially pre-Freeview.
28-09-2011 14:02
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Not wanting to upset you F/V guys to much,but i think they keep the better girls on satellite,because they have finaly realised that they where being left for dead by the other babe channels on sky.Also they keep the likes of camilla, amanda if you take last night for example on f/v cos its all linked to extreme and they feature on it

Age is a state of mind.
28-09-2011 14:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2011 14:02 )vila Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 12:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  couple of good paige sections last night even after all of the crap before midnight

Huh Crap? I thought she was ok on BS1 web stream pre-midnight (with due allowance for the crappy picture).

I believe she did 3 stints after midnight, which did you not rate? Not the Blue one, surely? She's usually pretty good on there, especially pre-Freeview.

crap before midnight was the fact she was on for only 30 mins at a time not her performances !!!

28-09-2011 14:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-09-2011 14:06 )dogman Wrote:  Not wanting to upset you F/V guys to much,but i think they keep the better girls on satellite,because they have finaly realised that they where being left for dead by the other babe channels on sky.

But if they were on Freeview they would also be on satellite. It's the fact that on many nights some of them are kept EXCLUSIVELY on satellite, i.e. BS1 pre 11pm and (especially) BS Blue pre-3am, that pisses us off so much.
28-09-2011 14:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

No villa only reason they are exclusivly on sky is because the freeview hours have changed not some major conspiracy against freeviewers by the producers

28-09-2011 15:24
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(28-09-2011 14:57 )vila Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 14:06 )dogman Wrote:  Not wanting to upset you F/V guys to much,but i think they keep the better girls on satellite,because they have finaly realised that they where being left for dead by the other babe channels on sky.

But if they were on Freeview they would also be on satellite. It's the fact that on many nights some of them are kept EXCLUSIVELY on satellite, i.e. BS1 pre 11pm and (especially) BS Blue pre-3am, that pisses us off so much.

See your point villa,they should spread the girls more evenly across the channels

Age is a state of mind.
28-09-2011 15:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-09-2011 15:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  No villa only reason they are exclusivly on sky is because the freeview hours have changed not some major conspiracy against freeviewers by the producers

Not really - this is the point:

(28-09-2011 15:30 )dogman Wrote:  See your point villa,they should spread the girls more evenly across the channels

Not counting the non-topless 9pm -10pm buffer zone, there's 1 hour of pre-Freeview BS1 and 5 hours of BS Blue - 6 hours total. There are normally at least 6 girls on any given night. A child could devise a schedule allocating no more than one section on those channels during those times to each girl, thereby ensuring that all their other sections would be seen on Freeview. There's absolutely no need for any girl to be completely absent from Freeview from 10pm to 3am as often happens.

Edit: To illustrate what I mean, there have been countless examples where one girl has appeared twice on 910 but not at all on 909, while another has done it the other way – twice on 909 and not at all on 910. All it needed was for a couple of those to be swapped and Freeview instantly gets a better deal.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 16:14 by vila.)
28-09-2011 15:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV