babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's often said on here that all Cellcast care about is the money. Not on tonight's evidence.

It should be pretty obvious that they would get more income at any given time if they offered variety across the available channels. So I get in just after 11pm and flick the tv on to Ch96 BS1 and see Priya, er . . . or is it Preeti?

No matter, there's bound to be someone a bit different on Ch 95 BSXtra. Flick over and find - oh, it's Preeti, er . . . or is it Priya?

So they split the twins' Freeview fans between two channels when if they simply swapped one of them for whoever is on BSBlue they could have had all those fans on one channel and all of another girl's fans on the other channel. More viewers in total = more potential income. Simples.

Rocket science it ain't, common sense it is, but Cellcast are incapable either way.
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 23:49 by vila.)
26-09-2011 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I notice that Ree is doing the 'Sky Exclusive' tonight - who did it last night?
27-09-2011 00:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-09-2011 00:29 )vila Wrote:  I notice that Ree is doing the 'Sky Exclusive' tonight - who did it last night?

I'm not entirely certain but i don't think they did a "Exclusive to Sky" section last night , it was the same feed as freeview .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-09-2011 01:04
sub_michael Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Babestation. TV Latest site updates
hi just a quick message to say how much the recent domination sections of some of the nights on babestation have been immense hehe Tongue i've rang a few times now... loved being dominated by ree petra & another one was Georgie Big Grin
27-09-2011 12:22
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Dont know what was going on last night ,but every time paige faced the camera and got herself in a decent postion the camera panned up ,with only a glimce of her with a legs akimbo .but when the rest, the twins/camilla and ree lay there facing the camera you got full a view.what the f**ks going on here

Age is a state of mind.
27-09-2011 14:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2011 14:52 )dogman Wrote:  Dont know what was going on last night ,but every time paige faced the camera and got herself in a decent postion the camera panned up ,with only a glimce of her with a legs akimbo .but when the rest, the twins/camilla and ree lay there facing the camera you got full a view.what the f**ks going on here

I noticed that too, however there were plenty of full shots of her as well, so I can't complain. I do notice that lately the camera has only been on her upper half, almost as if the cameraman has gone on a break, with the women just sitting there and not moving. I notice this more on Babestation Blue. Paige is a cutey!
27-09-2011 14:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(27-09-2011 14:52 )dogman Wrote:  Dont know what was going on last night ,but every time paige faced the camera and got herself in a decent postion the camera panned up ,with only a glimce of her with a legs akimbo .but when the rest, the twins/camilla and ree lay there facing the camera you got full a view.what the f**ks going on here

It's nice to know that I probably wasn't the only one having fantasies about shooting Paige's cameraman/producer. What a pain in the arse! annoyed

It was bad enough having only two sessions from her, but that silly sod practically ruined both of them.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2011 17:42 by vila.)
27-09-2011 17:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I got the 9-10:30 bs one the bs one about 1:30 and the bsx 5-5:30 no bsblue this time as im back to 2 recording channels

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-09-2011 17:52
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(26-09-2011 23:49 )vila Wrote:  So they split the twins' Freeview fans between two channels when if they simply swapped one of them for whoever is on BSBlue they could have had all those fans on one channel and all of another girl's fans on the other channel. More viewers in total = more potential income. Simples.

Perhaps the twins are more popular than you think?
27-09-2011 19:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Mariam and Ayesha from Masti Chat have apparantly been asked to do Babestation, do you think they would do well?
27-09-2011 20:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV