Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well I'm proud to announce that Elite have become the first out of all the babe channels to have a link to this forum on it's website. Big Grin

I have to admit, I never expected them to make a decision on it that quick, as I only started discussing it with them this morning. Surprised So there is now a link on the Hall of Fame entry page, along with an acknowledgement to this forum, for all the contributions made to the Hall of Fame.

Elite might be the first to do this, but hopefully it won't be the last channel to recognise this forums contribution.

So a big thank you to Jamie, Alan and the crew for being the first. Big Grin
20-09-2011 17:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Well done Ace! Smile

Has Jamie given you that promotion yet? Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
20-09-2011 19:53
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(20-09-2011 17:50 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well I'm proud to announce that Elite have become the first out of all the babe channels to have a link to this forum on it's website. Big Grin

Well done, I'm highly impressed!
20-09-2011 22:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Got to say am not a fan of having two girls side by side on the same set it sorta restricts the girls from performing to there best slightly Sad

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 22:39 by Wazo.)
20-09-2011 22:36
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Snap bladewave

(20-09-2011 22:17 )Pedro* Wrote:  Sorry but I find the 2 girls on screen concept interminable. It restricts the girls from performing to their maximum and looks awkward when one girl is on the phone and the other one isn't.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
20-09-2011 22:47
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

excellent lineup tonight, cant decide which stream to watch.
20-09-2011 22:51
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not liking the 2 girls together and sharing the screenSad I can understand that it is a business and they need to make money but on the other hand the girls movement is restricted! Whats the point in calling (with the extra phone connection charge) the girl if the cameraman keeps panning to the other girl next to herHuh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 02:58 by Pyro.)
20-09-2011 23:11
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

^not to mention its painful to watch them sit there and not be grabbing at each otherbladewave
21-09-2011 00:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

the financial side must be going as well as hoped for em... i guess the recession is biting hard at there heals. as normaly 2 girls on screen taking calls means they need the face time. instead of it being a 2-4-1 both girls are answering there own calls which means x2 the money hopefully (and is probably the reason for the introduction of connection charges on land lines) but it often means less as it has been known to drive viewers to other channels, which i know means nothing unless there callers 2. business wise it makes sense, but it doesn't do customer relations much good...
do i blame em for trying it... nope.
will it work... in the short term, yes. in the long, no...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-09-2011 00:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's too much like Babestation to me with the split screen, two women on at once, but no 2-4-1. Kind of defeats the purpose if they can't interact with each other.
21-09-2011 10:34