babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-09-2011 06:35 )HannahsPet Wrote:  think they are missing tammy.

Tammy is back on Bs days 4 pm friday Smile
15-09-2011 07:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I just don't believe it.

On Xtra last night Ella smacked Georgie's bum then apologised because they're no longer allowed to do that.

Wtf????? Why not, ffs?

These shows are getting tamer and tamer as the weeks go by. At this rate it won't be long before they don't even allow topless.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 15:14 by vila.)
17-09-2011 15:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2011 15:06 )vila Wrote:  I just don't believe it.

On Xtra last night Ella smacked Georgie's bum then apologised because they're no longer allowed to do that.

Wtf????? Why not, ffs?

These shows are getting tamer and tamer as the weeks go by. At this rate it won't be long before they don't even allow topless.

bit carried away there but not even bs it seems is immune from the clutches of ofcom then.

more proof it seems that the babeshows are over-regulated.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2011 15:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Ofcom. Cellcast's rules appear to be quite arbitrary. For instance: Ofcom's topless watershed for babe channels is 22:00 and when watching BS1 on the stream I've seen boobs out as early as 22:02, but on Xtra Cellcast have imposed their own 22:30 threshold.
17-09-2011 20:34
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(17-09-2011 15:06 )vila Wrote:  I just don't believe it.

Wtf????? Why not, ffs?

eek After reading this post I had to check it wasn't April Fools Day! Seriously what the hell is going on with that show?

I occasionally check on the forum to see if things might be improving with BS, but clearly things are as bad as ever....if not worse.
17-09-2011 21:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

babestation being mentioned on live at the apollo on comedy central +1 (sky 127) in a few mins

Piper Niven Superfan
17-09-2011 23:58
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

First time in ages that i have bothered tuning into BS. Kinda reminded of Hotel Voyeur of how cheap and nasty it is looking. Wont bother with it again for the time being.
18-09-2011 00:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2011 20:34 )vila Wrote:  I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Ofcom. Cellcast's rules appear to be quite arbitrary. For instance: Ofcom's topless watershed for babe channels is 22:00 and when watching BS1 on the stream I've seen boobs out as early as 22:02, but on Xtra Cellcast have imposed their own 22:30 threshold.

its all to do with freeview again bsx is only channel on freeview at 10 now cellcast wont do anything to lose that becasue its a licence to print money so they could still pump out the osg and pics and videos without freeview would be a level playing field and im sure you would see a change in there attitudes

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-09-2011 06:24
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Over the last few days i have been compairing the babestation channels to the others on air.Babestation is a lot more tamer against the rest,even there blue channel which does not go out on FV till 3,is not as daring .Now i know with free view they dampen things down,but the rules are the same across all viewing areas FV and satellite, so come on babestation liven things up and match the other channels,or is it they keep things tame hoping people will watch extreme

Age is a state of mind.
18-09-2011 17:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-09-2011 06:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 20:34 )vila Wrote:  I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Ofcom. Cellcast's rules appear to be quite arbitrary. For instance: Ofcom's topless watershed for babe channels is 22:00 and when watching BS1 on the stream I've seen boobs out as early as 22:02, but on Xtra Cellcast have imposed their own 22:30 threshold.

its all to do with freeview again bsx is only channel on freeview at 10 now cellcast wont do anything to lose that becasue its a licence to print money so they could still pump out the osg and pics and videos without freeview would be a level playing field and im sure you would see a change in there attitudes

I don't see what Freeview has to do with it. As long as they stick to Ofcom's rules how would their position be threatened?

(18-09-2011 17:21 )dogman Wrote:  Over the last few days i have been compairing the babestation channels to the others on air.Babestation is a lot more tamer against the rest,even there blue channel which does not go out on FV till 3,is not as daring .Now i know with free view they dampen things down,but the rules are the same across all viewing areas FV and satellite, so come on babestation liven things up and match the other channels,or is it they keep things tame hoping people will watch extreme

Nail hit squarely on the head.
18-09-2011 17:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV