Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Good or bad, this channel has certainly proved to be popular on this forum.

[Image: 8567Capture.JPG]
06-09-2011 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Well tonight it would seem channel 921 has become a proper channel. We've got 4 totally seperate shows going on across 914, 920, 965 and now also 921.
Shame that 921 has piss poor image/picture - it will have to be an extra special event for people to put up with that poor quality to see something...
06-09-2011 22:12
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

A top night on Elite with Alice, Adele and Mica starring and Lori and Paige putting in excellent performances. It is rather sad to see tame 241s but such is life at the moment...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-09-2011 01:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-09-2011 01:31 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  It is rather sad to see tame 241s but such is life at the moment...

Indeed. In terms of pure and utter filth, the 2-4-1 shows that Hazel and Emily did were just the best. Ah, such great memories. Cool
07-09-2011 01:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Without a doubt the Elite class of 2010 put's this current crop to shame, back then we didn't need to rely on Lori Buckby or Caty Cole for hot shows as most of the models were at the top of their game, we had fantastic hot 2 for 1's, shower sets and bathtub sets, now you could script this show before it's even started, all you need to do is look at which at models are on the show on the schedule list and you'll get more or less the exact same shows churned out night after night, no more surprises. This show like all now is predicatable down to the very core.
07-09-2011 04:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes because of your fav organisation ofcom, its not the elite babes fault, they are doing the best they can at the moment if they wanted to go further then they would,

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2011 14:28 by Rammyrascal.)
07-09-2011 07:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(07-09-2011 07:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes because of your fav organisation ofcom, its not the elite babes fault, they are doing the best they can at the moment if they wanted to go further then they would,

Rammy in responce to your obvious claim that this is all to do with Ofcom, I tend to disagree with you on this point, Ofcom is all too easily used as a convient excuse these days to justify a poor night show. Like I said it hasn't stopped Lori or Caty from supplying us with top notch performances so I lay the blame clearly at the door of the production team and some of the models being used for night shows who would in reality be more aptly suited for the day shows. 2010 like I said was a far better year for Elite as you just never knew what kind of surprises to expect and that was the most appealing thing about the channel. Elite has lost a lot of great models such as Anna Lovato, Ava Blue, Carmen Terrell, Danielle Maye, Delta White, Hazel Bond, Hannah Prentice and Tommie Jo and so that's where the problem lies and unfortunately a lot of models that have replaced them just haven't cut the mustard in my eyes apart for the obvious standouts such as Caty and Lori and that's the brutal truth of the matter and this had got absolutely nothing to do with Ofcom in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 18:37 by Scottishbloke.)
08-09-2011 18:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry back to disagree with you here. elite HAVE !!!!! tamed down because of ofcom, jamie himself has said in this thread that elite have toned themselves down to conform with the new rules and it is the new rules that are pretty much responsible for the shows not being as good as they were in 2010 (i will agree there with you). yes elite have lost some good babes but have brought in some good ones on both days and nights including kelly bell, lisa lorenzo, brandy brewer and sammi-jo and they got some good babes when bangbabes went bust. elite for me have the best roster of girls day & night and whilst the shows arent as good as they were in the past, this applies to all channels and elite's shows are still very watchable

elite's babes are not responsible for the shows not being as good as they were. they can only go as far as the rules will allow and the rules are a lot tighter than in 2010 if they werent cutting the mustard they wouldnt be in elite simple as that

also caty and lori are your top performers because they go naked

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2011 19:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree on some of the reasons for Elites current standing but 2010 was a great year for Elite and yes Ofcom do at times make life difficult but the rules haven't changed since last year, I just get the impression that some of Elite's models are just edging on the over cautious side at times such as with the paranio and fear factor surrounding Ofcom. As for the future lets just hope that Ofcom get's the big boot in the near future and we might just be able to see a show that propels Elite back to it's best and hopefully one day push boundaries that they have been previously been unable to do so, nobody knows what the future holds but lets just hope for Elite and the rest of the channels that the pendulum swings in the right direction. 2012 has well been predicted as the end of the world. Nothing would give me greater pleasure if 2012 turns out instead to be the end of ofcom and the start of a bright new era for Elite and the rest of it's competitors.
08-09-2011 19:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with you about hoping the pendulum swings back towards elite and the rest of the babeshows and they will get back to their best, dont blame elite for being cautious at the moment and this is resulting in elite generally not being investigated punished by ofcom

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2011 20:10