babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
absolute rubbish so far again tonight, time is running out for me and no doubt others who were once avid customers of these so called babe channels who are at the moment charging extortionate rates for very poor content shows ,its not going to get any better the sooner the viewers realise this the better,feel for some of the girls but if and when they do shut up shop i hope the cowardly producers of the shows rot,maybe ofcom will then concentrate on channels which are doing harm,like the propaganda being fed to muslims on these so called religious programmes we seem to be over run with now ...;(
03-09-2011 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have you got the copy button on again as you keep saying this over and over again. if your so negative about the channels then dont watch

Piper Niven Superfan
03-09-2011 23:40
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2011 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have you got the copy button on again as you keep saying this over and over again. if your so negative about the channels then dont watch

maybe its catching from the shows ,same old thing nite in nite out ,its the first post ive made in nearly 2 weeks by the way ,i think some of you are getting brain washed into thinking these shows are up to scratch maybe you should take a look at some of the videos so little far back as last year to see the difference,either that or your being drawn into believing that they will get better ,i for one have seen and heard enough for now and will remain tight lipped until theres actually some developments or news with the shows,which i very much doubt will be for the better!
04-09-2011 00:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-09-2011 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have you got the copy button on again as you keep saying this over and over again. if your so negative about the channels then dont watch

Lol thats rich coming from you rammy.
04-09-2011 17:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

im in agreement with shakey. the channels have been poor for months now. even the girls that are normally a cut above have become stale and repetitive. tame isnt a good thing in adult entertainment.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-09-2011 18:52
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

Not ANOTHER night of black outfits and underwearannoyed If its not heavy patterned or lace outfits its always the black stuff.....anything that hides detailannoyed Are these shows made for an adult audience or what....Bounce
20-09-2011 00:38
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

I wish the babes would lick and suck their fingers a lot more - preferably closeupWink as I find this really HOT! Anyone else think the same?
26-10-2011 20:43
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(26-10-2011 20:43 )silverknight Wrote:  I wish the babes would lick and suck their fingers a lot more - preferably closeupWink as I find this really HOT! Anyone else think the same?

Finger licking/sucking: This isn't an attempt at being sexy or anything - it's just the unfortunate downside of eating your nandos just before going on air

26-10-2011 23:53
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

There are so many babes that putting a name to them is so hard, is there a place that shows a pic of each babe with her name? If not perhaps someone with lots of time could create a listBig Grin
16-11-2011 20:30
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

I could have done with catching up on some sleep tonight, but there's way too many good babes on show tonightHearteek
28-12-2011 01:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV