Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(26-08-2011 23:17 )Wazo Wrote:  Hmm anyone else hear Lori on the mic then when she took over from Dionne she just said Elite are going to do somthing different/Special tonight involving two girls tell me someone else heard her say it an that i ainit just going mad laugh

My guess : two girls on the same set like babestation do,that's what the new split level set is for.

What do I win if I'm right Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
26-08-2011 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So what was it?

As nobody mentioned it I guess it was something lame
27-08-2011 10:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2011 10:10 )gazfc Wrote:  So what was it?

As nobody mentioned it I guess it was something lame

It was exactly what Munch mentionedWink It was Charlie and Lori on the bed set together, Charlie being option 1 to call and Lori Being option number 2Huh

It didn't go down that well as it only lasted about 5mins as they weren't getting many calls at 4 in the morning and in my opinion a wrong time to do this as this is the time the girls struggle for calls. So Elite might try and do this again but do it much earlier. But I hope this don't happen because just like BS the girls get distracted by each other and can't really focus on the callerSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 11:53 by Pyro.)
27-08-2011 11:52
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(27-08-2011 11:52 )Pyro Wrote:  It was exactly what Munch mentionedWink It was Charlie and Lori on the bed set together, Charlie being option 1 to call and Lori Being option number 2Huh

It didn't go down that well as it only lasted about 5mins as they weren't getting many calls at 4 in the morning and in my opinion a wrong time to do this as this is the time the girls struggle for calls. So Elite might try and do this again but do it much earlier. But I hope this don't happen because just like BS the girls get distracted by each other and can't really focus on the callerSad

[Image: image-884B_4E58DA9E.jpg]
27-08-2011 12:53
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

The 'enthusiastic' manner in which Charlie explains what's happening tells you all you need to know about this concept

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 14:21 by Pedro*.)
27-08-2011 13:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very funny vid poking fun at the rules

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2011 14:37
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Maybe this was just a test run. 4 girls on 3 channels doesn't really allow for this kind of thing, but they are supposed to be recruiting, so maybe this was just a quick trial to test the phones and suchlike before starting to roll it out more often when they are staffed up for it.

Can't see the attraction myself if the girls can't really interact with each other, but I guess two girls on screen, on two phones, twice the calls (potentially), makes sense business-wise.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
27-08-2011 21:19
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

just opened the stream and saw ashley and lori together. my first reaction was Surprised then quickly realised it wasnt any different then had they been solo. not sure why it would bring in more calls as its still one on one chats. though if its successful elsewhere i guess its worth a try here.
28-08-2011 04:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-08-2011 14:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very funny vid poking fun at the rules

Yes but who's rules , Ofcom's or thier own "in house" rules ? , because other channels apart from RLC don't abide by the same restrictive rules , i didn't see any of the babe channels live last night because i went out , but i recorded BS1 , BS Xtra and some of RLC channel 902 , so don't know if full contact 2-4-1s were allowed on Elite last night . Little Brookie (Brook Little) said on the mic at one point on RLC Ch 902 that because of the rules they were not allowed to do 2-4-1s , the same as they are saying on Elite , yet on freeview channel 94 BS1 (Ofcom regulated) Lilly Roma and and either Priya or Preeti (cant tell the difference) did a full contact 2-4-1 , with the odd bit of nipple licking being allowed , the girls spent quite some time in the missionary position rubbing and caressing each others boobs as well as turning their ass's to camera and rubbing and massaging each others ass cheeks , Daryl Morgan and the other twin also did a 2-4-1 on Sky channel 910 (Ofcom regulated) . Full contact 2-4-1's have also been shown in the last few day's "elsewhere" . so how come these stricter 2-4-1 rules only seem to apply to Elite and RLC ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2011 13:49 by mr mystery.)
28-08-2011 11:59
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Because b* would be straight on the phone to ofcom if the other channels did the same
28-08-2011 12:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply