babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The plugging for pics, videos and BS Xtreme combined with a plethora of OSGs devoted to every type of call or vid or pic etc and endless interruptions have made for much less pleasurable viewing for sure. The stints seem very unequal both in terms of quantity and length between all the BS babes. It is safe to say that I only watch for any sustained period of time when my favourite few BS babes are on and doing a really mind blowing stint. Otherwise I dip in and out. The people I feel sorry for are those who call up, spend say 10 mins waiting before getting through, suffer endless on mic interruptions and then get timed out. I suffered a similar fate in the past and I am very careful now with how long I am prepared to wait and with when I opt to call.

24-08-2011 00:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Ffs, Cellcast - find someone who knows how to switch the mics on.

Edit: Actually, no - belay that. I've just remembered that when the mics are working the girls who is trying to talk to us is usually taken off and replaced by an Xtreme promo. A silent mic has to be the preferred alternative.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 02:01 by vila.)
24-08-2011 01:49
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I was for most part being sarcastic, but if no host then I don't get to see Geri at all!! Any other host I agree whole heartedly with the majority!!

(23-08-2011 15:41 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Do u work for BS mike? I am sure most viewers regard the hosts as just irritating.
24-08-2011 03:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2011 03:12 )mikedafc Wrote:  I was for most part being sarcastic, but if no host then I don't get to see Geri at all!! Any other host I agree whole heartedly with the majority!!

(23-08-2011 15:41 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Do u work for BS mike? I am sure most viewers regard the hosts as just irritating.

She was on the beds again tonight so she will prob just go back to being on the beds full time

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-08-2011 05:52
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The babestation channels have not been ruined by BS Xtreme What has ruined BS has been the roll out of freeview.
Before anyone with freeview starts to type an indignant reply I want to make it clear that I am not knocking freeview or those who can only watch via freeview-all of us have the right to see the channels.
My point is that before freeviewers came along in such heavy numbers the show was primarily aimed at Sky viewers. How we used to moan about the large number at the bottom of the screen!
The rollout has dramatically increased the amount of new viewers and BS have simply aimed their advertising at freeview. It is obviously a ploy that works given the amount of new callers who call in. Perhaps it won't be until the end of the rollout that we will see any change in the aggressive marketing policy. At that point all of us mugs, new and old will be that much wiser!!
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 07:13 by bytor.)
24-08-2011 07:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm not entirely convinced that the shows would be that much different if they were Sky only , i think it is just how the Cellcast channels have progressed , obviously without freeview they wouldn't be advertising Xtreme , unless of course they put it on Sky , we sometimes forget that Cellcast have always done similar things to what they are now doing , i've had Sky since 2006 and was recently going through some of my old VHS babe channel recordings , one in particular comes to mind , i have some of a Babecast show from around 2007 (i think) Morgan is on the bed and they are putting up messages on screen saying pick up your phone and listen in to our new girl Jemma Jey having lesbian sex with Morgan , or something similar , Morgan is shown full screen and Jemma is in a square box OSG , then low and behold a recognisable voice comes on the mic to also advertise the G/G action , she is then put full screen to advertise the G/G phone sex even more , the girl in question was the one and only "GERI" , the pics the G/G phone stuff and extra square box adverts have always been used by Cellcast , but not so aggressively as they now do . So like i say i'm not entirely convinced the shows would be a lot different without freeview . The other Cellcast shows that no longer exist such as Sexstation and Bluekiss , used to have more than 1 girl on screen at once and have square box OSG's promoting the girls that were on the other Cellcast channels , So Cellcast have alway's run their channels in a similar fashion to how they are now run but not as advertisement aggressive as today , is freeview the reason for this ? i'm not convinced it is .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 14:04 by mr mystery.)
24-08-2011 11:48
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(06-05-2011 14:16 )quiquems Wrote:  24-09-2010

(24-09-2010 11:55 )babestation Wrote:  
(24-09-2010 11:45 )Freebird Wrote:  i couldn't believe me eyes when i turned on the webstream last night, the quality is shocking. the colours are distorted and either way too bright or way too dull, the lighting of the girls is terrible, but most of all the ridiculously poor picture quality- the level of interference is dreadful. please try and fix it fellas

we've got the equipment ready to go back to a clean feed from the studio for the web stream, just waiting for the operations team to get it all up and running and then we'll be back with a much better quality stream

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

11 months later.

[Image: image-9E55_4E56B4B8.jpg]

Congratulation Babestation !!! annoyed

(24-08-2011 12:04 )Paulie69 Wrote:  I really wish Babestation would correct the aspect ratio on the webstream, my caps look messy with the top of the girl's head cut off, and doesn't do the girl's justice Sad
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2011 21:53 by quiquems.)
25-08-2011 21:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Pretty obvious they don't give a shit, so telling you one thing and doing another is pretty much standard practice for them.
25-08-2011 21:54
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

Yet, we all still watch. Their girls are just too good to 'boycott' BS.
25-08-2011 22:08
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-08-2011 07:10 )bytor Wrote:  Perhaps it won't be until the end of the rollout that we will see any change in the aggressive marketing policy. At that point all of us mugs, new and old will be that much wiser!!

And the biggest mugs who will be wiser will, I believe, be Cellcast's management. I've felt all along that the increased sales they're so proud of are purely down to the increasing digital audience due to the switchover roll-out. I believe that overall they're probably actually losing viewers/customers and this fact is being disguised by the influx of new digital viewers in general.

When the roll-out is complete and no more new viewers are sampling the novelty of the channels I think their audience figures will nose dive and they'll see the double whammy effect of losing the temporary Freeview samplers AND all the former regulars who have gone, never to return.

If they keep up the nonsense I can see on my screen tonight they might start losing both novelty samplers and regulars quicker than ever. The video box has returned to the GIANT proportions we saw a little while back and those huge messages constantly flashing right across the lower half of the screen make the show just about unwatchable.

How can anyone in the known universe be so utterly fucking stupid as to not realise that?????
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2011 23:37 by vila.)
25-08-2011 22:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV