Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-08-2011 20:31 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(17-08-2011 10:20 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Digital switchover Day (again... bladewave ) in my area. Sad

For me too.
Since the retune I'm getting the impression that the picture resolution isn't as good. Has anyone else noticed any difference?

Digital switchover in my area isn't complete yet , full switch over is in September , they are just messing about about at present and causing disruptions , but i have also got the impression that picture quality has deteriorated slightly as well , it doesn't seem to be a freeview only thing though , picture resolution on Sky also seems to be slightly lower than it used to be , "HannahsPet" has a point in what he says about the new set used on BSXtra seeming to affect the picture quality on that channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2011 11:43 by mr mystery.)
21-08-2011 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Did my eyes deceive me last night...were there a few seconds when Lolly wasn't onscreen? Whatever next; a fair chance for other girls to get a look in?? eek
22-08-2011 08:13
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Babestation daytime in my opinion is still holding its own against the other channels,joint first.But babestation nights is a different matter,couple of years ago it was the top dog,had the best girls,put on the best shows,sadly not anymore,i put it nearly last now against the other channels,its repetative,and boring most nights,full of on screen shite,and interruptions.As other people have said the launch of extreme,has completely fucked the channels on babestation up.There have been a lot of idears and views posted on this thread ,some good some bad ,but are they taking any notice,are they fuck,and untill they do babestation will get worse with more scams and cons.Lets face it we are the people that count ,the punters,are they listening,are they taking note,are they fuck,and all the while babestation continues to slowly sink,sad very sad

Age is a state of mind.
22-08-2011 16:44
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Totally agree with the last post.
All i can say is thank god that Elite is on freeview.
Have lost all interest in babestation at the moment.
(IMO)They have the best girls on their shows but with the constant interupptions from Geri,Megan phone waving,bs xtreme ads and on screen graphics there is no viewing pleasure.
Why would anybody watch or phone into a show that only makes you pissed off.
When there is a channel offering the same format that has none of the above problems plagueing it.
I never used to watch elite what with being a freeview viewer but they have been a gift from god.
A channel where you can actually watch the girls on screen without having to worry about Geri popping up or graphics spoiling the view.
Can't understand why people still phone into bs when your call is definetly going to get interuppted by the presenters or the girl herself to wave the phone or some ad or other every 5,10 mins.I know that the Elite girls stop to talk on the mic but only once every 1hr or so.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
22-08-2011 19:09
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

i watch babestation online as dont have freeview or sky
is it right i have no sound?
i like to hear the mic bits like on Elite Sad
23-08-2011 01:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

BS does NOT need a "host"
23-08-2011 15:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

they do need a host!! How would they sell BS Xtreme,their videos and pics if there was no host!! Although to be fair at least they are letting their hosts do some time on the phones now as well as hosting. It has been good to see Geri on the phones recently!!

(23-08-2011 15:05 )Broncobilly Wrote:  BS does NOT need a "host"
23-08-2011 15:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Do u work for BS mike? I am sure most viewers regard the hosts as just irritating.
23-08-2011 15:41
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Priya tonight kept saying that the phone lines were extreamly quiet .
Long may this continue as why would you want to phone BS with all the excessive OSG,adverts for photos & videos, interuptions from annoying presenters etc
I am not going to pay £2 a minute to speak to a girl when during the call all I am going see is a full screen advert for photos, videos etc
If call numbers keep falling then at long last the people who run BS will finally listen to all of us on this forum
Yes I know this is wishfull thinking but we all want BS to return to its former glory days or should that be nights
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2011 23:46 by TURNIPHEAD.)
23-08-2011 23:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Think we should start a thread for Amy & Zoe! bladewave

Anybody who's been watching Bsxtra will know what I mean laugh
23-08-2011 23:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV