Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(19-08-2011 22:28 )macrocharged Wrote:  Would it kill elite to hire different babes?

Something like this...........?

[Image: topless-sexy-babe-you-must-see.jpg]

20-08-2011 12:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(20-08-2011 12:05 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(19-08-2011 22:28 )macrocharged Wrote:  Would it kill elite to hire different babes?

Something like this...........?

Now that's a boob reduction job that's gone badly wrong eek

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
20-08-2011 12:45
The Governator Offline
Junior Poster

Its sad to say it there is no point to these channels anymore.The girls do a fantastic job of keeping us entertained what with all the stupid rules in place and im sure that if they could go further they would.My problem is that its the same show every night, which is fine for a while but its been like this for months.You used to tune in not knowing what treats were in store and you felt compelled to give the girls a ring because they would do so much more, this is not just elite but all the channels have the same problem .In my opinion as has been discussed before is to use one of the webstream's for a non restricted show where the girls can go as far as they want it doesn't have to be a sexstation it just gives them a bit of freedom and it stops us moaning, i'm not sure of the technical problems but 'im sure it could be done .How about a trial period to see if it attracts the calls, you could even link it to the website subscription and charge a bit more to cover the cost i certainly would be up for it anyone else?. If it doesn't work then at least its been tried anyone else agree

p.s. sorry for the war and peace novel i dont often post just my 2 cents

GET TO THE CHOPPER,STICK AROUND, WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO,ILL BE BACK AND LASTLY REMEMBER EATING IS NOT CHEATING.
20-08-2011 16:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

answered your own question there, the shows are as they are at the moment because of the new rules, unless things change at a certain organisation we all love to hate. hopefully things can change soon, till then the shows will be like this

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2011 16:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yet again, Lori is buckby naked, as she was earlier, yet the others are not, especially not Caty. Are they being told not to go nude before a certain time, because I can't imagine Caty's recent callers nt wanting her to go nude. Are they even on real calls all of the time, or pretending to be at times? Caty's got a new caller, yet it appears to be another one who doesn't like nudity bladewave Also, she moved from the last set because she wasn't allowed to be "naughty" there, yet lori was just there the other night nude. I'm tempted to go in my usual direction, but I think I will refrain, for now
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2011 01:15 by mrmann.)
21-08-2011 01:05
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Some don't like nude, as it means she can't show any of her arse properly.

I remember not being a fan of it initially, as they just lie side on and you see fuck all, but with experience on the phone, you can maneuvre them to your advantage Big Grin
21-08-2011 01:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-08-2011 01:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Yet again, Lori is buckby naked, as she was earlier, yet the others are not, especially not Caty. Are they being told not to go nude before a certain time, because I can't imagine Caty's recent callers nt wanting her to go nude. Are they even on real calls all of the time, or pretending to be at times? Caty's got a new caller, yet it appears to be another one who doesn't like nudity bladewave Also, she moved from the last set because she wasn't allowed to be "naughty" there, yet lori was just there the other night nude. I'm tempted to go in my usual direction, but I think I will refrain, for now

it's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!! lori's favoured over caty!!!!!laugh. i dont think so one bit. if caty wants to go naked she will, caty does like to really go for it and elite dont want her overstepping the mark and then get in trouble

Piper Niven Superfan
21-08-2011 09:52
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(17-08-2011 21:29 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I only noticed last night (so not sure how long it has been in place) that there is now a £2 connection charge for landline calls, the only channel to do this as far as I know.

The £2 'connection charge' (sic) is actually taken AFTER your phone call

Quote:Thanks for calling us girls at Elite TV. We really hope you enjoyed yourself. Be sure to call us again soon Wink Xxx You have been charged £2. Elite TV.

As I have only seen a handful of their shows over the last 2 months I'm not sure what has changed over this period of time for Elite to justify this additional charge, especially when you consider that they and Babestation seem to be the only channels to have it.

Is it just another case of these two channels (who coincidently are the two main channels whose shows resemble an insipid and monotonous infomercial for overpriced picture/video services) milking their customers for all their worth.? bladewave

More importantly, how are they allowed to get away with it? Huh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
21-08-2011 11:08
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2011 11:08 )Pedro* Wrote:  More importantly, how are they allowed to get away with it? Huh

As long as the callers who accept/ignore this latest blatant piece of profiteering keep calling in, they'll keep on getting away with it alright Wink
21-08-2011 12:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2011 09:47 )dirtbag Wrote:  She was the best on the channels for the last couple of nights but low call volumes and strict rules are making her performances pretty dull. We know Caty is way better than this.

Strict rules that only apply to her, but not Lori. Lori is currently my favorite Elite lady because she's given a lot of freedom, but Caty is not for some reason. Why is that? Lori has just as many slips as Caty.

(21-08-2011 09:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!! lori's favoured over caty!!!!!laugh. i dont think so one bit. if caty wants to go naked she will, caty does like to really go for it and elite dont want her overstepping the mark and then get in trouble

And Lori does not??? Nude with legs bent over head? I'm all for this, but it would be nice if Caty wasn't the black sheep of the bunch. Every once and a while she's allowed a great show, but for the most part even with callers she is very tame, so either all of her callers don't like nuditybladewave, or she's being told to be tame and not go fully nude much. Lori is usually nude from start to finish, with great positions and has had many slips, so what's the deal?
21-08-2011 13:01