Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Great show off Dionne last night there wasn't a stint that i didn't like thought she was great as usual in the office an was nice to see her on the new set also great to see the Knicks getting pulled down more often these days as well.

It was actually her stint on the bed set that impressed me the most as its the set that used to be her weakest set but she really seems to be improving her performances on it each show was some new moves that i not seen from her before in both the office an the bed set last night.

Also she seems to be alot more chatty on the mic which is good as she is actually quite funny on it loved her Adele is sticking her nipples back on line last night when she took over from Adele who was putting her nipple covers back on laugh

Bazinga!
11-08-2011 12:55
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dionne was great last night and now is one of my fav elite babes because she has good shows and is entertaning on the mic

Piper Niven Superfan
11-08-2011 14:45
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Was working so missed last night, seems a good one by the comments and caps Smile Dionne looks so much more relaxed and laughing these days and able to bring that fun and sexiness at the same time which can be tricky.

I think she used to laugh more in a giggly way, like a girl being ironic with the whole idea of what she was doing. I found that very slightly offputting as I wished she would play along a bit more and get into it. Now I suspect Dionne is a little bit pleased with herself, with just how sexy she can be teasing so many men, and that is alot more of a turn on to watch! Heart

S'good to hear youre following her too Rammy, think lots of folks have noticed Dionne's great form in the last months, myself included.
11-08-2011 17:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-08-2011 14:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Dionne was great last night and now is one of my fav elite babes because she has good shows and is entertaning on the mic

For me, that comment just sums up how bad Elite TV is at the moment.
11-08-2011 17:13
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(11-08-2011 17:13 )Chilly Wrote:  
(11-08-2011 14:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Dionne was great last night and now is one of my fav elite babes because she has good shows and is entertaning on the mic

For me, that comment just sums up how bad Elite TV is at the moment.

Well its an interesting point. Elite is being cautious at present, which I happen to agree with in the circumstances and dont see any serious alternative, alot of the rallying crys seem foolish to me. Think Rammy knows this too.

So in cautious times Dionne has become a bit of a highlight of the shows. Dont get me wrong she also used to be more revealing along with the other girls. I've heard Wazo point out a few Dionne racey shower scenes we wont see the levels of again *sigh*

But I would say that its in this context that other qualities, such as a subtle but fun personality and sheer beauty, become the highlights.
11-08-2011 17:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-08-2011 17:13 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, that comment just sums up how bad Elite TV is at the moment.

cause im now liking dionneBig Grin disagree elite is the best babechannel at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
11-08-2011 17:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-08-2011 17:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  cause im now liking dionneBig Grin disagree elite is the best babechannel at the moment

Again, that tells you all you need to know about how bad the babe channels are at the moment. Plus, you would say that, Rammy, 'cause like Dionne you also love to suck up to Jamie. Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 17:44 by Chilly.)
11-08-2011 17:42
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Must say I'm loving Dionne's Leopard print outfiteek to start her night off.
The outfit will go well with some knee-high bootsBlush Has Dionne ever worn knee high boots???

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 21:19 by Pyro.)
13-08-2011 21:17
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-08-2011 21:17 )Pyro Wrote:  Must say I'm loving Dionne's Leopard print outfiteek to start her night off.
The outfit will go well with some knee-high bootsBlush Has Dionne ever worn knee high boots???

Great to see Dionne in the Leopard print outfit again its been a while. She has worn knee high boots before can only rember two times off the top of my head though once in the alleyway 2-4-1 with Hazel an the other time when she was wearing the same leopard print outfit as she is wearing now.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 21:41 by Wazo.)
13-08-2011 21:40
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
Dionne is looking amazing tonight again its great to see the graze on her back is healing up.Big GrinBig Grin

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
13-08-2011 23:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV