babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
No xxXpanded hasn't improved ilovemegan, it's still a barrel of shit so just exactly how would you call than an improvement, infact I'd go as far to say that xxXpanded is possibly the worst ever channel to disgrace the screen, secondly girls who go naked, well ofcourse, what straight man out there worth their bread and butter wouldn't think likewise, stop defending these woeful shows as it does nothing to improve the situation.
13-08-2011 06:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Have to say the channel hasn't really grabbed me and keep forgetting it even exists until I'm reminded by these threads.
13-08-2011 13:45
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The Babeshows need to start recruiting new girls for the nightshows instead of always putting the new girls on the dayshows because the last time we saw any new girls on the nightshows was months ago on RLC. It's just the same girls all the time.
How anyone can think xxxpandedtv has improved is beyond me, the picture quality is still shit, they still have too many girls on the screen at one time and the set is just plain boring.
I think unless the channels start to make drastic changes in general, then they will all be joining the archive bin within the next two years. It's just the same old same old at the moment.
I just hope that the babeshows have alot more years to come.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
13-08-2011 15:41
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-08-2011 06:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No xxXpanded hasn't improved

(13-08-2011 15:41 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  How anyone can think xxxpandedtv has improved is beyond me

It still has a multitude of problems, but it has improved since it started. The first few nights had two (or even worse, three) girls on the bed barely moving. Now there are usually only two and they move more. Better still, there have been some good sections when the girls have had the bed to themselves.

(13-08-2011 06:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  stop defending these woeful shows as it does nothing to improve the situation

I don't think much of what's said on here has any effect on the situation.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-08-2011 18:18
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

woeful by the looks of things again this saturday night, to think how i used to look forward with anticipation ,seems like a distant memory nowSad
13-08-2011 22:43
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-08-2011 15:41 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The Babeshows need to start recruiting new girls for the nightshows instead of always putting the new girls on the dayshows because the last time we saw any new girls on the nightshows was months ago on RLC. It's just the same girls all the time.
How anyone can think xxxpandedtv has improved is beyond me, the picture quality is still shit, they still have too many girls on the screen at one time and the set is just plain boring.
I think unless the channels start to make drastic changes in general, then they will all be joining the archive bin within the next two years. It's just the same old same old at the moment.
I just hope that the babeshows have alot more years to come.

Actually Starting off the new girls on days is the best idea that way they get used to callers etc an start building up a fan base then after a while once they built up a fan base an fancy doing nights then start them in the tease slot 9-10 or even the three hour shifts once a week like Danica does then gradually move onto full Nights like Alice did. There is a reason the same girls are on night after night is because they bring in the calls an have fan bases which allow them to do that.

Why put a unknown Newbie straight onto nights when you can move a day girl who wants to do nights instead an is bound to get more calls than the newbie plus its far easier to find Girls who are willing to do the day shows than it is the night shows.Its the route thats worked so far take Danica an Alice as examples.

Bazinga!
13-08-2011 22:59
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

Cool RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
AGHHHHHHH!!!!! I have no where to post!!!!!! My bloody thread is closed! no appropriate place to come and say hello :-(

Anyway hope that you are all well and enjoying the Babeshows.

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger said...."I will be back"

See you soon guys,

Bailey XXX

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
14-08-2011 23:14
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

very soon i hope ;D
14-08-2011 23:21
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

Forgot to say guys....you can still message me on here...but I don't check in that often so sorry for the delay in reply :-( Will try and come on more frequent.

I do respond quite quickly on twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream

Bailey XXX

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
15-08-2011 12:41
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Question, Has Adele Stevens ever worked on the babe shows?

SOC.
15-08-2011 14:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV