Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Who has the sexiest soles on Elite TV
for me it's caty sole!Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-08-2011 16:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(11-08-2011 16:43 )terence Wrote:  for me it's caty sole!Bounce

If that comment doesn't get you stripped from your new mod status, nothing will Wink
11-08-2011 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(11-08-2011 19:36 )Phoenix Wrote:  If that comment doesn't get you stripped from your new mod status, nothing will Wink

[Image: It_s-the-way-I.jpg]

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-08-2011 20:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

This not only applies to Elite but do you think that the Staff there are banned from the right/left hand side of the Set when the girls pull their panties down or do they get to see what thousands don't?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
11-08-2011 21:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2011 21:07 )bunnybc Wrote:  This not only applies to Elite but do you think that the Staff there are banned from the right/left hand side of the Set when the girls pull their panties down or do they get to see what thousands don't?

The staff??? I doubt there are many people around at Elite, and I wouldn't expect anyone more than the cameramen, and maybe a few grips. Plus, from the brief behind the scenes tours we've had, there's never many people working there, and most of the sets have three walls to them, so it would be quite difficult for everyone to get a great view, even from above where some of the crew are when fixing something or having a watch. Everyone has seen Caty, Mica, Sophia, Charlie, Becky and Rachel nude before from their other sites, so seeing them up close wouldn't be a big deal, and Dionne has only gone nude once, fully that is, but it was in the spotlight strip, though who knows what goes on behind the scenes, and maybe the crew has seen her and everyone else in their glory Tongue. You have to be very comfortable with everyone in order to work in a business like this, so it's probably not a big deal.

I'd be surprised if there were many people at these studios at once, and it doesn't take many people to run the control room either. Four channels for Elite, so to me that would mean four cameramen (You don't need anymore than that), a few grips, a couple of people doing sound and working in the control room, and Jaimie of course. From the behind the scenes views from the unmentionable channel, there are barely any people in the background, despite it being quite interactive at times. One night the camera did a near 360 pan, and there was nobody anywhere! Also, in some of the Babestation reflections, there never appears to be more than five people in the background, even though we can see the other sets, so I doubt the crew is very large there either. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but to me these channels are not something where a lot of people are needed. This does not include the construction of sets, but only the broadcasting.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 22:50 by mrmann.)
11-08-2011 21:33
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Has anyone entered themselves for the Elite Competition??? I have and I hope that I'll win the Elite Mug and PenBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
13-08-2011 14:31
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Comp? What comp?
13-08-2011 17:40
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(13-08-2011 17:40 )gazfc Wrote:  Comp? What comp?

http://www.elitetvcompetitions.com/ Hope this helps Wink

The competition was shown on lastnight but the weird thing was when the the voice said it's £10 to enter by mobile phone but free to enter if you go to this linkHuh

If you enter you can win anything from a 16GB iPAD 2, signed stuff from your favourite elite girls etc ectBig Grin

Also the competition closes at Midnight the 18th of September so get entering!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 17:55 by Pyro.)
13-08-2011 17:49
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Hmmmmm I like free stuff
13-08-2011 17:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just seen on twitter that elite tv are looking for new babes!!!!!!

"EliteTVCastingBenji EliteTV
If you think you've got what it takes to be an Elite TV Girl get in touch!!!
2 hours ago".

great news for elite in the long term that they are looking for babes

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2011 20:02