Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Cathy Barry - Redlight Central

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Cathy Barry - Redlight Central
(03-08-2011 01:22 )babefinder Wrote:  Cathy looks like shes after a few red bulls,lots of energy and jumping around,maybe she might do the unthinkable and stick to working behind the scenes on the chaos of all her girls leaving.

Good point Smile
03-08-2011 02:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-08-2011 02:13 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Good point Smile if rochelle had balls id suck them all nite HeartHeartHeart
your a sick sick man donna BounceBounce LMFAO
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 04:29 by anchorman.)
03-08-2011 04:15
dudem20 Offline
Senior Poster

I just saw her 'sexy' dance before she was off, she looks like she has lost weight, i hope her phone manner has improved.
03-08-2011 04:16
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-08-2011 04:16 )dudem20 Wrote:  I just saw her 'sexy' dance before she was off, she looks like she has lost weight, i hope her phone manner has improved.

Shes dancing all nite,no nakedness but lots of ass Wink
03-08-2011 04:19
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

If I was in Cathys position, i'd be more focussed on signing some more girls and not being in front of the camera wasting time with calls.
Use the girls you have for the time being and just focus on getting new girls. Plus in future stay away from girls that have been on the babeshows before because a majority of them only last a few months and then fuck off to another company leaving you in the shit, but don't forget to use them and try to spread the shifts out equally.
Just my opinion and ideas on how to keep your channel going.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
03-08-2011 05:05
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

She's wasting her talents doing phone work. Her skill is being an excellent shagger. Now if she can do a threesome with Linda Leigh and Danni Harwood.......
03-08-2011 07:36
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

contary to the beliefs of most of these forums i have very little to do with the day to day running of rlc , as for girls we are bringing new girls in last week we signed our new redhead ginger ,jen is our new find and today we have a big casting day with some of the new girls being on for a short stint this afternoon , there is always going to be as in every company the coming and going of girls , it is somtimes a fact that a girl that people love on here may not be viable for us
(03-08-2011 05:05 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  If I was in Cathys position, i'd be more focussed on signing some more girls and not being in front of the camera wasting time with calls.
Use the girls you have for the time being and just focus on getting new girls. Plus in future stay away from girls that have been on the babeshows before because a majority of them only last a few months and then fuck off to another company leaving you in the shit, but don't forget to use them and try to spread the shifts out equally.
03-08-2011 08:51
Ocelot Offline
Feline Voyeur

(03-08-2011 05:05 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  If I was in Cathys position, i'd be more focussed on signing some more girls and not being in front of the camera wasting time with calls.

The other girls leave because now there is no screenshots or videos so the girls themselves get very little advertising. Plus the fact that seriously hot girls like Mel Rook didnt even get full night shows even though she was on the phones constantly getting replaced by girls who cant even attract 1 caller. Girls may not be viable for RLC because the other girls are probably extremely jealous of them because they know they get more callers/look better. Always found it funny why Cathy Barry, Mellie D and Dionne with someone like Mel Rook/Bonnie Lee taking the breaks seems ridiculous when obviously Mel is gonna bring in the callers more and looks better as a poster girl.
03-08-2011 09:21
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2011 08:51 )cathybarry Wrote:  there is always going to be as in every company the coming and going of girls , it is somtimes a fact that a girl that people love on here may not be viable for us

It's true about the natural movement of girls on the channels, some girls always seem to be on the move. I really love Mel, but even she has now gone back to where she was before RLC & Sportxxx in what a year.

I'm not sure about the behind the scenes decisions about who its viable but I too think some girls like Mel deserved more of chance as a main girl. I respect Cathy as a performer but I thought last night was a chance to give Rebecca a full stint.
03-08-2011 09:49
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(03-08-2011 09:21 )Ocelot Wrote:  Always found it funny why Cathy Barry, Mellie D and Dionne with someone like Mel Rook/Bonnie Lee taking the breaks seems ridiculous when obviously Mel is gonna bring in the callers more and looks better as a poster girl.

Obviously lol Bounce

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
04-08-2011 02:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL