Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
The only reason they give the newbies a chance is because no other fucker will work for them. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 19:16 by Chilly.)
02-08-2011 17:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm not surprised Morgan James has gone because she only seems to last a few months at one company before going to another, i'm sure she's appeared on virtually every channel now.
It's a shame that TJ has left but it was mentioned months ago that she was considering leaving.
I think the main problem for RLC is their location because I beleive a vast majority of the girls live in London and can't imagine it being worth commuting to bristol for the odd shift here or there and on some occasions only covering breaks leading to them losing out on making more money.
All the babechannels are going through a rough patch at the moment and being based in Bristol can't be helping much. So hopefully we will start to see more new talent joining RLC.
Just saying it exactly how I see it.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
02-08-2011 18:10
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(02-08-2011 18:10 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  being based in Bristol can't be helping much.

I wonder if there's a French babechannel based in Brest?

and as for the Kentucky town of Beaverlick..............

02-08-2011 18:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-08-2011 18:10 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I'm not surprised Morgan James has gone because she only seems to last a few months at one company before going to another, i'm sure she's appeared on virtually every channel now.
It's a shame that TJ has left but it was mentioned months ago that she was considering leaving.
I think the main problem for RLC is their location because I beleive a vast majority of the girls live in London and can't imagine it being worth commuting to bristol for the odd shift here or there and on some occasions only covering breaks leading to them losing out on making more money.
All the babechannels are going through a rough patch at the moment and being based in Bristol can't be helping much. So hopefully we will start to see more new talent joining RLC.
Just saying it exactly how I see it.

that's pretty much as i see it that lots of babes are leaving rlc is because of rlc's location in bristol. the other babechannels are all based in or around london which is easier to get to than bristol and a lot less hassle to get to. sarah-louise has said that's why she left to join xxxpanded is because she could no longer cope going all the way to bristol and is seemingly the reason why denni tayla didnt go to rlc because of where it is

im too hopeful new babes will join rlc soon, but maybe the best solution is to move rlc to london

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 18:47 by Rammyrascal.)
02-08-2011 18:46
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Well all i can say is RLC are happy to go down the tamestation route thats proven by them leaving tj/mel rook go and you can clearly see this by there lineup tonight (Jennifer Jade(21), Lucy Zara, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Rebecca Jade COVERING BREAKS) theres not a panty dropper out of the lot of themSad,well maybe jennifer jade if she is released from her shackles,it makes me think sometimes that theres a load of nuns running this station,i started a petition to get jet black back on NIGHTS and what do they do put her on a DAY show,i know jets hair was all over the place but lets be real if she was bare ass naked covered in oil not many people would care what colour her hair was i know i wouldntTongue.So tonight i predict not one girl will go fully naked,jennifer jade might pull the knickers down abit but id be shocked if they come all the way downSurprised.
02-08-2011 19:10
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(02-08-2011 19:10 )babefinder Wrote:  Well all i can say is RLC are happy to go down the tamestation route thats proven by them leaving tj/mel rook go and you can clearly see this by there lineup tonight (Jennifer Jade(21), Lucy Zara, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Rebecca Jade COVERING BREAKS) theres not a panty dropper out of the lot of themSad,well maybe jennifer jade if she is released from her shackles

Well I've got more good news for you laugh, Jennifer has no showed so far tonight, Cathy is in her place.
02-08-2011 22:39
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(02-08-2011 19:10 )babefinder Wrote:  Well all i can say is RLC are happy to go down the tamestation route thats proven by them leaving tj/mel rook go and you can clearly see this by there lineup tonight (Jennifer Jade(21), Lucy Zara, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Rebecca Jade COVERING BREAKS) theres not a panty dropper out of the lot of themSad,well maybe jennifer jade if she is released from her shackles,it makes me think sometimes that theres a load of nuns running this station,i started a petition to get jet black back on NIGHTS and what do they do put her on a DAY show,i know jets hair was all over the place but lets be real if she was bare ass naked covered in oil not many people would care what colour her hair was i know i wouldntTongue.So tonight i predict not one girl will go fully naked,jennifer jade might pull the knickers down abit but id be shocked if they come all the way downSurprised.

What hair?Bounce

Totally agree with you mate.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
02-08-2011 22:53
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(02-08-2011 19:10 )babefinder Wrote:  Well all i can say is RLC are happy to go down the tamestation route thats proven by them leaving tj/mel rook go and you can clearly see this by there lineup tonight (Jennifer Jade(21), Lucy Zara, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Rebecca Jade COVERING BREAKS) theres not a panty dropper out of the lot of themSad,well maybe jennifer jade if she is released from her shackles,it makes me think sometimes that theres a load of nuns running this station,i started a petition to get jet black back on NIGHTS and what do they do put her on a DAY show,i know jets hair was all over the place but lets be real if she was bare ass naked covered in oil not many people would care what colour her hair was i know i wouldntTongue.So tonight i predict not one girl will go fully naked,jennifer jade might pull the knickers down abit but id be shocked if they come all the way downSurprised.

Just wanted to say:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid856993

DDF knows best Wink
02-08-2011 23:02
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

What a load of crap the line-up is tonight, Lucy Zara in a police womans uniform on the dungeon seteek plus LDM and Cathy Barry on the lounge set. I know this might of been said before but it really does have that Bangmedia on its last legs feel about it.bladewave I'm even thinking of painting a wall and watching the paint dry instead.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
02-08-2011 23:08
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(02-08-2011 23:08 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  What a load of crap the line-up is tonight, Lucy Zara in a police womans uniform on the dungeon seteek

Its plain and simple at this point they couldnt if a flying fuck what kind of show they put on,that shit is just DUMB,one night they had lucy zara in a garage set wearing dom gear,i mean how hard is to get an outfit for a garage set,let me see how about a pair of shorts a yellow bib and a fucking hard hat Bounce id say the lot would cost a tenner,and yet she stays and tj goes HuhHuh,enjoy rochelle while we can shes off soon enough id say SadSad
02-08-2011 23:26

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL