babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
And welcome to tonights Camillollystation show...the rest of the girls may as well have the rest of the night off...
29-07-2011 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(29-07-2011 22:20 )deejer Wrote:  And welcome to tonights Camillollystation show...the rest of the girls may as well have the rest of the night off...

not that I'm complaining since they are both excellent performers

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
29-07-2011 22:26
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(29-07-2011 22:20 )deejer Wrote:  And welcome to tonights Camillollystation show...the rest of the girls may as well have the rest of the night off...

You forgot GeriBounce

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
29-07-2011 22:38
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(29-07-2011 22:38 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  

You forgot GeriBounce

The vault is open and the ladies of the night have come out to do their worst. Anyone for tennis.
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2011 22:49 by scapaflow.)
29-07-2011 22:44
deejer Offline
Banned

C'mon BS try and get paige and lolly on the 01.40 babestation naked slot...i dare ya ;-)...the viewing figures would rocket,and u know it and i think both girls would be up for it.

(29-07-2011 22:38 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  You forgot GeriBounce

nah geri's ok,at least she goes on the bed and shows some bare flesh,against (n)unlike megan..
29-07-2011 23:24
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(29-07-2011 21:53 )mikedafc Wrote:  She has done 9 of the last 13/14 days(making up for days lost over previous two weeks),so maybe she was tired or maybe the viewers were, given the above fact!!

It was part of the dom act mate, she was dropping a subtle hint that the caller was a pathetic invertebrate, unfit to lick the spittle from her shiny black boots. I begged her for another chance and promised never to troll in her threads again but she's a cold hearted woman and my pleadings fell on stony ground, like a tortoise pissing in the desert.

Oh Paigey where did it all go wrong! (sobs uncontrollably)

30-07-2011 01:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Do you think we should moan that there was way to much Paige on last night 3 hours 5 in one go shocking TongueTongueTongueTonguelaughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-07-2011 05:16
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

[split] Stevie - Chat, Discussion and pics
Paige was looking perfect, I was almost feeling reasonably placated again, when suddenly LOLLY of all people takes over. At another point they said Lolly was talking to TWO girl callers. I seriously doubt that they were real girl callers.

Can we organise some kind of anti-Lolly campaign?
30-07-2011 12:06
Jam Da Man Offline

(30-07-2011 12:06 )jennifer Wrote:  Can we organise some kind of anti-Lolly campaign?

Why? What's Lolly done wrong?

I get annoyed about certain babes being on screen more than others too (along with all the OSG, advertising etc.) but if Lolly's on all the time it's perhaps because she's very popular.
Paige practically took over BS1 this morning, and a great change it was, but if it happened all the time then I'm sure some people would get pissed off with that too.

What I would like to see, is either -

A - Each babe getting a section on the phone on all 3 channels at some point each night (during Freeview hours.) Or -

B - 2 or 3 babes sticking to a particular channel for the night. Provided you knew who was to be on each channel, you could make a decision as to which channel to record. (some of us can't stay up all night because of work commitments.)
The Daytime babes can manage to be on-screen for hours on end with only one or two breaks, so why not everyone else? Smile

Both of these ideas have been used in the past, and seem (to me) a lot better than the apparantly random way some babes are on more than others.
Although all 3 channels get loads of advertising banners and boxes, BS1 seems to concentrate on Xtreme advertising, whilst Xtra and BSBlue are more pic/vid oriented.
I seem to recall someone suggesting that the babes who appear on Xtreme might perhaps stick to the BS1 show, with the babes who have absolutely no (current) intention of appearing on Xtreme sticking to BSBlue. Xtra could be a middle ground of some sort. This sounds like a quality idea to me. Smile
I notice it does seem rare for Amanda (for example) to appear on BSBlue, so maybe this idea is already being implemented, to a degree?

Whether anything changes (OSG or scheduling-wise) or not, I'll still watch, otherwise I might miss something ace, like Paige this morning. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-07-2011 12:47
deejer Offline
Banned

As nights on Bs go,Paige was most defo in the prem league last night..after the 4th division blue performance on thursday night,totally naked,head 2 toe covered in oil,bum wiggling,finger sucking,attempting oral sex with the cap on the bottle of oil (damn u cameraman for moving the camera away) with a high tease factor,it was miss tyler at her most awesome...long may it continue...Bs naked next for Perfect Paige Tyler?

(30-07-2011 12:47 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I get annoyed about certain babes being on screen more than others too (along with all the OSG, advertising etc.) but if Lolly's on all the time it's perhaps because she's very popular.
Paige practically took over BS1 this morning, and a great change it was, but if it happened all the time then I'm sure some people would get pissed off with that too.

What I would like to see, is either -

A - Each babe getting a section on the phone on all 3 channels at some point each night (during Freeview hours.) Or -

B - 2 or 3 babes sticking to a particular channel for the night. Provided you knew who was to be on each channel, you could make a decision as to which channel to record. (some of us can't stay up all night because of work commitments.)
The Daytime babes can manage to be on-screen for hours on end with only one or two breaks, so why not everyone else? Smile

Both of these ideas have been used in the past, and seem (to me) a lot better than the apparantly random way some babes are on more than others.
Although all 3 channels get loads of advertising banners and boxes, BS1 seems to concentrate on Xtreme advertising, whilst Xtra and BSBlue are more pic/vid oriented.
I seem to recall someone suggesting that the babes who appear on Xtreme might perhaps stick to the BS1 show, with the babes who have absolutely no (current) intention of appearing on Xtreme sticking to BSBlue. Xtra could be a middle ground of some sort. This sounds like a quality idea to me. Smile
I notice it does seem rare for Amanda (for example) to appear on BSBlue, so maybe this idea is already being implemented, to a degree?

Whether anything changes (OSG or scheduling-wise) or not, I'll still watch, otherwise I might miss something ace, like Paige this morning. Smile

if you dont like the girl onscreen for 5 hours virtually non stop you will get pissed off,but for me A Paige fan..it was heaven.
30-07-2011 13:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV