babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-07-2011 13:20 )mr anonymous Wrote:  Linsey who?

Its Lynsey Atkinson

Edit @ 1.36pm : Any further posts about Lynsey should go here (for non BB posts only)
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=199
27-07-2011 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

I've just discovered this forum and the babe channels, my favourite girl that I have seen on this forum is called Ava Blue but she doesn't seem to be on the lists, has she left? If so does anyone know where she's gone, would love to see more of her!
27-07-2011 13:31
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(27-07-2011 13:31 )nutsbabefan Wrote:  I've just discovered this forum and the babe channels, my favourite girl that I have seen on this forum is called Ava Blue but she doesn't seem to be on the lists, has she left? If so does anyone know where she's gone, would love to see more of her!

here's her thread
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26320

I guess you have seen it, but any info on her is most likely to be there
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 19:33 by pm74.)
27-07-2011 19:31
deejer Offline
Banned

Nice try BS,during Ella's spell on the bsextra show at 2.15am the box on the screen said get exclusive pics of Ella then about 2 minutes in some photos appeared in the box,then it went back to normal,anyone who isnt shortsighted could clearly see they were photos of Megan Coxxx,i hope nobody thought they were naked pics of Ella! and texted in for them...

BS please stop pushing these so-called 'secret' videos from the girls who make no attempt at all to go naked on the beds,so we all know full well they aint going naked in the vids.wanna see everything should be renamed wanna see everything but the thing u really wanna see you aint gonna see!
27-07-2011 22:01
Jam Da Man Offline

^ Indeed, around 3:10AM -

[Image: image-47C2_4E308EBE.jpg]

[Image: image-D122_4E308EBE.jpg]

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

27-07-2011 23:20
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Seriously Geri SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

It's not like those of us who are unable to get BSXtreme have the opportunity to enjoy Amanda much tonight because she'll hardly be on your fta channels.
So, Geri has quite literally spent the last 30mins interupting Amanda and now those of us who only have Sky have to wait until approx 4:30am (if we're lucky) to see her again.
Geri do what the other producers do and fuck off behind the scenes where we can't see or hear you so we can enjoy the show.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 00:07 by SYBORG666.)
27-07-2011 23:36
deejer Offline
Banned

(27-07-2011 23:36 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Seriously Geri SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

It's not like those of us who are unable to get BSXtreme have the opportunity to enjoy Amanda much tonight because she'll hardly be on your fta channels.
So, Geri has quite literally spent the last 30mins interupting Amanda and now those of us who only have Sky have to wait until approx 4:30am (if we're lucky) to see her again.
Geri do what the other producers do and fuck off behind the scenes where we can't see or hear you we can enjoy the show.

Geri 'twaddledum' & Megan 'twaddledee' the human equivalent of cheese graters.we know some babestation girls who get on your nerves,get on your nerves,get get get on your nerves...joe pasquales new remix :-)
28-07-2011 00:03
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Am i the only one who thinks that the babstation sets are boring.Its about time they changed them,lets have a bit of varity,compaired to some of the other channels who have some cracking sets babestations are shite.Lets have some sets where the girls can do a bit of role play e;g office, collage room ect

Age is a state of mind.
28-07-2011 04:08
deejer Offline
Banned

(28-07-2011 04:08 )dogman Wrote:  Am i the only one who thinks that the babstation sets are boring.Its about time they changed them,lets have a bit of varity,compaired to some of the other channels who have some cracking sets babestations are shite.Lets have some sets where the girls can do a bit of role play e;g office, collage room ect

totally agree,hot tub with water,mock up of a classroom,paddling pool,a beach area with sand,shower,motorbike,rickshaw,prison cell,frozen food shop display...
28-07-2011 06:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thing is they have a loads of sets just they dont use them. and of course new sets means spending money which they dont like doing means less profits

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-07-2011 06:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV