babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What was the first ever vid to be posted on this site,and is it still available?
19-07-2011 23:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-07-2011 22:20 )deejer Wrote:  Quick survey : These 3 girls are on at the same time...Paige is on BS1,Camilla is on BSextra,Lolly is on BSblue.....who do you watch?

Paige! Quality over (fake)quantity.
19-07-2011 23:08
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'd watch Camilla, I think she's the best performer of those three.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-07-2011 23:13
deejer Offline
Banned

Excuse me Megan,but R-rated vids are hardcore,the BS vids are softcore.
19-07-2011 23:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair to Megan and indeed Geri, they are just doing their job, if you are foolish enough to believe that the vids/pics are going to be explicit, other than from the likes of Amanda, Lolly etc then you get what you deserve!!

(19-07-2011 23:58 )deejer Wrote:  Excuse me Megan,but R-rated vids are hardcore,the BS vids are softcore.
20-07-2011 14:52
deejer Offline
Banned

(20-07-2011 14:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  To be fair to Megan and indeed Geri, they are just doing their job, if you are foolish enough to believe that the vids/pics are going to be explicit, other than from the likes of Amanda, Lolly etc then you get what you deserve!!

(19-07-2011 23:58 )deejer Wrote:  Excuse me Megan,but R-rated vids are hardcore,the BS vids are softcore.

If Lolly & Amanda are using fingers/toys then yes,if none of the above are used they are still softcore,as for the other girls fingers are not used its the whole blooming hand they use which is most annoying :-(
20-07-2011 18:14
deejer Offline
Banned

Ok lets up the ante...same rules,3 girls,3 channels,on at the same time..3 girls are,Paige,Kandi & Tammy.
20-07-2011 21:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

having seen the samples of the shots coming out of majorca especially the paige ones dont know why they continue to show and flog these paticulary bad photos (mean quality wise) just dont get it. but if i was paying 3 quid for a photo know which i would prefer

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-07-2011 05:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Much better night, last night, without a host (wall to wall Lolly apart).

So, 'Babestation', dare you come clean with us. Were sales of pics, vids & extreme down without the annoying, interrupting host who has to be paid every night?
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 07:48 by The Silent Majority.)
21-07-2011 07:46
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2011 07:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Much better night, last night, without a host (wall to wall Lolly apart).

So, 'Babestation', dare you come clean with us. Were sales of pics, vids & extreme down without the annoying, interrupting host who has to be paid every night?

I agree absolutely it was much better without the continuous annoying interruptions from the "host". How about doing a poll on this - suspect I know the answer!
A suggestion for Babestation - Why not consider doing some kind of "Happy Hour" on BS Xtreme where girls could do some raunchier stuff e.g. 2-4-1s than they are apparently allowed to do now on Freeview/Sky, but which does not require them to go full frontal.
This would encourage those girls we really want to see (let's face it) like Paige, Georgie, maybe Tammy and others to go on there and do the stuff we'd really like to see without the pressure to do something they would never do otherwise. After all, we are only talking about them doing stuff they used to do happily before whatever it was happened with Ofcom that stopped it all and caused everything to become tame.
There wouldn't be the artifical divide between the channels and the girls who will do one thing but not another, and presumably would make scheduling more flexible and probably economical for Babestation.
Being a Happy Hour we wouldn't expect to pay as much as for full BSX, but BS could use this as some kind of "sweetener" for the full service later on if they wanted.
Obviously we'd prefer not to have to pay extra for this kind of thing and go back to the good old days when e.g. Paige & Lolly could do a raunchy 241, but obviously this isn't going to happen.
I'd be interested to know what others think, and whether BS think something like this might be a runner. I know this is a service I might be prepared to pay for (as long as it didn't dilute "regular" BS too much), whereas I would never pay for BSX in its present form.
21-07-2011 10:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV