preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
(18-06-2011 11:30 )Ash451 Wrote:  How can i watch this online?

Ash

Not sure you can. I could be wrong as I don't bother with the online streams, but I don't think Asian Connections/Babes has one.
18-06-2011 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

(18-06-2011 23:34 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Not sure you can. I could be wrong as I don't bother with the online streams, but I don't think Asian Connections/Babes has one.

Your right stan there is no webstream for asian babes which is a shame.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
18-06-2011 23:36
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

Unless I am misreading it, you can download SKY Channels to your PC /Laptop from anywhere in the world for around £150 pa, including presumably Channel 950 ! [Per my Google search of 'sky tv download'].
19-06-2011 17:35
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(19-06-2011 17:35 )vernnybay Wrote:  Unless I am misreading it, you can download SKY Channels to your PC /Laptop from anywhere in the world for around £150 pa, including presumably Channel 950 ! [Per my Google search of 'sky tv download'].

Checked this out because I would love to have Sky in Thailand and yes you can get Sky online internationally but the channel choice is very, very restricted (Sky 1, etc. and the sport and movie channels) and none of the 900 channels are included.
20-06-2011 20:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I suggest that when Kipsi and her regular doubles partner are on (sorry, don't know her name) this channel offers the best and most risque dayshow across the whole of the 900s. I just wish they'd wear skimpier knickers. Having said that, Kipsi's friend was wearing a completely transparent dress today with a tiny thong underneath today. She changed into some granny pants at about 16:20 for some reason. Don't know if she was told to do so, but she'd had the thong on since the start of her shift at 12:30 so it seemed a bit unecessary to change if you ask me.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2011 17:52 by StanTheMan.)
13-07-2011 16:44
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(18-06-2011 11:30 )Ash451 Wrote:  How can i watch this online?

Ash

We do not currently have any online feeds, we will let everyone know if we start streaming online in the future.
14-07-2011 20:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thailand, about 12 months ago I had a discussion with you on one of the Asian Babes threads in which you said the channel was implementing some 'exciting new features' that would allow viewers to pick and choose who they watch. What's happened to this idea, has it been scrapped??
15-07-2011 15:19
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(15-07-2011 15:19 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Thailand, about 12 months ago I had a discussion with you on one of the Asian Babes threads in which you said the channel was implementing some 'exciting new features' that would allow viewers to pick and choose who they watch. What's happened to this idea, has it been scrapped??

Yes, we tested the technology but unfortunately it proved to be un-stable, it was therefore decided to re-visit it at a later date as technology improves. We are constantly working on improvements as may have been evident to some of you over the last few weeks. More as we manage to implement them.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 20:22 by Thailand.)
17-07-2011 20:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-07-2011 20:20 )Thailand Wrote:  
(15-07-2011 15:19 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Thailand, about 12 months ago I had a discussion with you on one of the Asian Babes threads in which you said the channel was implementing some 'exciting new features' that would allow viewers to pick and choose who they watch. What's happened to this idea, has it been scrapped??

Yes, we tested the technology but unfortunately it proved to be un-stable, it was therefore decided to re-visit it at a later date as technology improves. We are constantly working on improvements as may have been evident to some of you over the last few weeks. More as we manage to implement them.

Thanks. Are these improvments ever going to include getting rid of the male presenters?
18-07-2011 12:26
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(18-07-2011 12:26 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 20:20 )Thailand Wrote:  

Thanks. Are these improvments ever going to include getting rid of the male presenters?

You can clearly see how often and for how long they are on calls Stan, I know that they are not your thing, but they are a lot of other peoples thing, so as long as that remains the case we will continue to feature them.
18-07-2011 20:05

preetiandpriya.com