babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's a bit of a "chicken and egg" situation. Do the girls get more screen time because they bring in the most money, or do they make the most money because they get more screen time? One of the girls that the forum has been crying out for is Honey Scott, yet last time she was on she spent most of her time sharing the screen with another girl, and Tammy is another one who doesn't exactly get treated well when she does nights.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-07-2011 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I think it must also come down to how much BS rates certain babes themselves! They clearly have faith in a lot of the babes that have the most screen time and do 241s etc, but then there seem to be certain babes, like Honey, who I get the impression isn't rated highly backstage, so is barely given the chance, and when she is on, is given no hope of making a huge impression with the audience - some babes chat on the mic for a while, advertising and otherwise, whereas others are clearly told: advertise the shitty pic/video and get back on the phone, so they can't show off their personality!

Kinda reminds me of the WWE backstage, its not what you can do, but who you know, how you can impress them and how you present yourself!
13-07-2011 19:57
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Saw a bit of Lolly the other night and she was genuinely struggling for callers. No idea how long she had been on at that stage but she was doing long mic-ups pleading for callers and having banter with the producer. Not saying she isn't popular, of course she is, but surely that's the time to give her a break and give another girl a chance. Instead they just filled the gaps with almost back to back girl callers.

Don't know about anyone else but if I'm thinking about calling and see the girl caller graphic flash up I just put the phone down and forget about it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if that's as much the cause of the drop in callers as cost.

Not saying revenue's down necessarily, probably the opposite with all the girl caller listeners, but you can tell if the girl goes on the mic then straight back to the phone that there's been someone waiting all along. Seeing it more often now that the girl does a mic-up and is still waving the phone afterwards.
13-07-2011 22:43
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I agree, I think things would be more affective if the babes were on for an hour or so (with a proper countdown, not the stupid one they have now) and there were clear set times they would be off, so people know they only have a certain time to call her, and it also gives the babes notice of how long they're on without it dragging on and being in a situation like you've described. I also think it's crucial that they have a graphic telling you who's on next, makes life so much easier (slightly off topic!)

Mate you are preaching to the choir, the second I see 'girl caller' I know it pointless calling, because they are on forever so you get no chance to talk yourself before the 20mins! Sometimes I just change the channel because its so obviously bullshit, I'd rather watch something else!

I have been in a situation once where I was on, and she wanted to go on the mic to advertise, and I said no, but she did it anyway, so I hung up - its ridiculous!

The other scummy thing I've seen is babes are clearly TALKING on the phone to someone, and bouncing around etc, and they still wave the phone! How disrespectful! If I was in that position, I'd f'ing hang up!
13-07-2011 23:10
deejer Offline
Banned

Watching fv 95 is like watching an episode of the simpsons! Where Itchy & Scratchy have completely taken over the show....wednesday night 10pm - til god knows when! Lollys on AGAIN...3 nights running....overkill...not everyone likes lolly as u may think they do...
13-07-2011 23:22
Not any more

(13-07-2011 23:10 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I have been in a situation once where I was on, and she wanted to go on the mic to advertise, and I said no, but she did it anyway, so I hung up - its ridiculous!

The other scummy thing I've seen is babes are clearly TALKING on the phone to someone, and bouncing around etc, and they still wave the phone! How disrespectful! If I was in that position, I'd f'ing hang up!

I understand what you're saying but, although it's never happened to me, I wouldn't hang up because of a 30sec mic-up having already spent a least a fiver to get connected.

I've had the phone waving though but I just tell myself it's because I'm so good she wants more guys to listen in Tongue Bounce
13-07-2011 23:34
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I dunno mate, when that kinda thing happens, pride over-powers the strength of any boner I may have and I think 'who the hell are you to disrespect me like that' and boom down goes the phone (or boom I press end call!)...minutes later, of course, I think 'what have I done!'

But no way am I gonna be treated like that!
13-07-2011 23:39
Not any more

(13-07-2011 23:39 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I dunno mate, when that kinda thing happens, pride over-powers the strength of any boner I may have and I think 'who the hell are you to disrespect me like that' and boom down goes the phone (or boom I press end call!)...minutes later, of course, I think 'what have I done!'

But no way am I gonna be treated like that!

Been calling the same girl for a couple of years and I know she don't mean anything by it. As they all started the phone waving trick about the same time I'm guessing they've probably been told to do it so I wouldn't take it personally.
14-07-2011 00:06
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I guess not, I should accept, but man is it another dick move by BS!
14-07-2011 00:20
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(13-07-2011 16:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-07-2011 16:04 )deadmaninc Wrote:  Babestation need to give their girls the same amount of time. You don't see other channel playing favouritism like they do. Last night Kandi had nearly a 3 hour break, but Lolly was on for nearly 3 hours. How can that can right? It is not just Kandi but other girls too.

its not right but lolly must make bs a lot of money otherwise bs wouldnt have her on as much, same with lolly and camilla

All this speculation as to why certain girl are on more than others & the answer is staring us in the face.It's so obvious why didn't I think of it before,your a genius Rammy.Always 1st with exclusive babe news,the man with the inside knowledge.TWO fucking Lolly's ! Babestation cloning.(read your post back Rammy)

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-07-2011 07:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV