Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-07-2011 13:57 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(12-07-2011 18:24 )bytor Wrote:  Like I said nothing against these girls but surely there are other girls available to give these ones a rest Smile

The girls with the highest call minutes will always get the most shifts. This is something known as business.

I understand something that is known as business too.
There are quite a few other girls who are equally popular that do not get their share of shifts.
What they won't do is the crossover to Extreme. That is the real reason BS has become top heavy with the same faces. It makes sense from their point of view to employ people that can do both channels I guess. Anyway not asking for anything else other than a night or two of different faces every so often...not that BS will pay the slightest notice.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2011 14:41 by bytor.)
13-07-2011 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

(13-07-2011 13:30 )deejer Wrote:  No favouritism on BS...Monday night on 95,10pm - 00.30...Kandi,Preeti & Camilla on the bed! Skip forward 24 hours,Wednesday night 10pm - 00.30...Lolly...no favouritism shown...hmmmm

should be Tuesday night not Wednesday...or am i a fortune teller :-)

Babestation need to give their girls the same amount of time. You don't see other channel playing favouritism like they do. Last night Kandi had nearly a 3 hour break, but Lolly was on for nearly 3 hours. How can that can right? It is not just Kandi but other girls too.
13-07-2011 16:04
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

The Babe Channels make more money from the callers listening in and from those waiting to speak to the Babe (assuming you do not ring when there are all those annoying FAKE girl callers ) than they do from the call time of the girls when speaking to geniune callers.
At £2 per min from mobiles they must make the vast amount of their money from the hundreds and hundreds of callers per night who go through the over long menu to find that they cannot speak to the girl so hang up. Each of these calls will be for a minimun of £4. If we take the average cost of each aborted call at £5 times say a conservative estimate of 500 aborted calls per night this equates to £2500 per night
What a waste of callers money and good profit for Babestation
Babestation will never let on just how many aborted calls there are each night
These aborted call time mins will be allocated to the girl who was on the phone at the time of the call to be included in her overall call time for each shift.
Each girls call time mins for each shift will be made up of
the total of
1/ Mins speaking on the phone to actual callers plus callers menu and waiting time
2/ Mins of callers just listening in
3/ Mins of Aborted calls
The aborted call mins will also include the callers who have got fed up waiting in the queue to speak to the girl so hang up
Therefore the average aborted call costs of £5 used in this example could well be a massive understatement
13-07-2011 16:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-07-2011 16:04 )deadmaninc Wrote:  Babestation need to give their girls the same amount of time. You don't see other channel playing favouritism like they do. Last night Kandi had nearly a 3 hour break, but Lolly was on for nearly 3 hours. How can that can right? It is not just Kandi but other girls too.

its not right but lolly must make bs a lot of money otherwise bs wouldnt have her on as much, same with lolly and camilla

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2011 16:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2011 16:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its not right but lolly must make bs a lot of money otherwise bs wouldnt have her on as much, same with lolly and camilla

or maybe they gave a lolly a huge contract to stay and now regreting it when she stopped doing extreme she used to be on a fair share till the boob job and talk of her joining elite

thing it is all speculation but can see some girls get preferential treatment and its the ones that do the extreme show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2011 16:47
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

according to the website babestation have 160+ models does this mean that 140+ have been on holiday for the past two or three weeks as there have probably been a maximum of 20 different girls on over this period mainly lolly camilla the twins and amanda
13-07-2011 16:55
deejer Offline
Banned

(13-07-2011 16:55 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  according to the website babestation have 160+ models does this mean that 140+ have been on holiday for the past two or three weeks as there have probably been a maximum of 20 different girls on over this period mainly lolly camilla the twins and amanda

160+ models which is made up of 15 nightime girls,15 daytime girls and 100 at home girls and the other 30 are the fake girl callers that fills the tills...
13-07-2011 17:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I would presume that you would put the girls that make you the most money on more often than those that don't. Therefore those that are on a lot you would presume generate the most income for the company.
13-07-2011 19:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep that's what i was saying, you have on the babes that make you the most money which at bs are clearly camilla and lolly

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2011 19:22
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Exactly. I can understand people moaning that the same babes are always on, well its because they are the most popular, who the majority want to see and talk to! This clear because they are generating the most callers and texts into the show and thus the BUSINESS is making more MONEY, which is what Babestation is for! It is a company, and like all companies, they provide a service for money, and they are trying to generate as much money as they can from the resources they have, so fair play to them, it seems to work and hasn't stopped the masses from calling and texting, even if it has stopped many on this forum!
13-07-2011 19:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV