Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
i do admit i was a little harsh saying that sorry for that post

It`s nice to see elite using new sets but i have not seen the toilet sep yet.

Another good thing elite change sets unlike other channels.

I was half asleep when did that post

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 12:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2011 11:01 )munch1917 Wrote:  I think that's a little harsh. It's well documented that certain girls have a tendency to give a very 'samey' performance on the bed sets night after night, but to be fair, I think elite have stepped things up the last few weeks to address that, using different sets such as the toilet, the cage, and the corridor, as well as old favourites like the schoolroom, the alleyway, and office, where the girls spend more time standing or using a chair, and also using POV camera-work to spice things up. I certainly think there was a period before these last few weeks where it all got a bit dull, but I do think they have made a good effort to change gears, and there have been some great sessions these last few weeks as a result.

It seems to me at the moment that it's the other channels getting lazy, with very little effort to offer anything other than the standard bed sets, and pretty much the same girls night after night.

munch

I agree with this. Sure, there are still some women who are almost always the same lately, but Elite has done some interesting ideas in the past month that munch mentioned. The bathroom and couch/carpet sessions being amongst the best of them! Also, as if I don't say this enough, Ofcom is partially to blame, because before they started to hassle Elite, some of the somewhat lazy women were not very lazy at all, because they were allowed a bit more freedom.
10-07-2011 14:42
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

like the new sets on Elite. I`ve not seen the allyway for awhiie.

Sorry i cailed elite lazy should have known better.

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 16:32
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(10-07-2011 12:09 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  .

I was half asleep when did that post

Well you were watching elite Wink
10-07-2011 16:36
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Tsurugi u just made me giggle

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 17:40
Colmanjohn Offline
Banned

This thread a bit pointless, don't elite already have all the best girls? Great camera work, best lighting there just perfect! Just image n if they signed up some of the asian shemales, the boost in popularity the shemales would get haha
10-07-2011 18:12
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2011 18:12 )Colmanjohn Wrote:  This thread a bit pointless, don't elite already have all the best girls? Great camera work, best lighting there just perfect! Just image n if they signed up some of the asian shemales, the boost in popularity the shemales would get haha

Depends on your definition of best girls. The camera work and lighting could be improved by miles. I take it u havent been watching elite long. laugh

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
10-07-2011 19:02
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

What looks like samey performances without much movement, or girls who dont change positions, might be part of a general strategy for handling callers. I wondered this last night watching Alice (who was beautiful and super sexy).

I think Elite aims for a certain performance type with a fast rhythm to it. Stack up the callers and try to give em what they want, keep in certain attractive sexual positions and bring them off as fast as possible so that the callers get a fair chance of getting connected. But also, mostly keep the 'conversation' one way, from the girl speaking full on, with only occasional acknowledgements from the caller. So other callers keep 'interested' while listening in on the queue. Probably also leads to repeat calls. When girls get into that rhythm I notice they constantly ask the same question early on 'are you horny/ready for me/cock nice and hard' or something like that.

While that may work, I totally agree that they need to build in variety themed performances or roleplays, real talking, or new sets every so often, something to stand out for viewers to watch, and for some callers who want something different. It might be slightly less profitable but surely in the long run its worth doing as a shop window to keep things interesting.

Elite probably know to put in those variety sessions, 2-4-1s do that job as well, but I think solo ones are needed too.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 21:13 by Roquentin.)
10-07-2011 19:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looks like the 1 girl doing 9pm-10pm is here for good as adele is on all 4 channels

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2011 21:22
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

what has happened.i thought naomie was on tonightBig Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
10-07-2011 21:24