clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 132 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion
Great leg show from Vicky,last section sat on a chair with some nice upskirt action flashing white underwear.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-06-2011 10:34
Find all posts by this user
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

(26-06-2011 10:34 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Great leg show from Vicky,last section sat on a chair with some nice upskirt action flashing white underwear.

Yes was lucky enough to catch that. Vikki (or is it Vicky) also looked stunning in her green dress earlier on and pink dress last night. Not that I am addicted, perhaps I should get out more. I am not quite sure why they are so many Vikki knockers (excuse the expression) on these posts. To question an earlier posts I can't see how she is stopping younger talent they are loads of other channels and she is not on 24/7. I am not sure what these other models do more than Vikki does but then may be I am biased. She looks pretty and sexy and has great legs and has a lovely smile, it is more than enough for me.
26-06-2011 10:59
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

I am a vikki fan.Smile Beside her obvious physical appeal, she always seems at ease and really interested in her callers and texters. I have never spoken to her (or any others) because there is some sort of of thing where ROI mobiles cannot reach UK premium numbers. I like to watch her; she makes me smile.Heart

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
26-06-2011 11:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Loved the slightly see through dress and the white pantysTongue Wish we could see moreTongueTongue
26-06-2011 12:18
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

Lovely see through green dress again today but not so keen on the black knickers. VT looks really beautiful and hot though. Heart
27-06-2011 18:21
sneeble94 Offline
Miscreant

Is it just me or does Vikki seem to become more daring each time she's on? She used to cover up a lot but her outfits lately, especially today, have been cleave-tastic.

I should really know better.

Queen of the daytime babes: Zoe Stollery
Queen of the nighttime babes: Kandi Kay
27-06-2011 18:48
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

I seen her that green dress lots of times
27-06-2011 19:21
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Vikki used to wear that green dress when she was working for "The Pad" before she joined Elite TV
27-06-2011 19:40
the priest Offline
Master Poster

Vikki has incredibly sexy legs and they look lovely in that tiny white dress she has on now.
27-06-2011 20:34
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Usually dont watch Vikki but occasionally I catch myself taking a moment to look at her smiling away. And I think to myself that a quick roll in the hay with Vikki in your arms would be very pleasant indeed. Wink

I always think Vikki has the right idea on how to enjoy this kind of work. If you are in a job where 90% of your time is to be sociable on the phone, then you may as well cultivate your phone contacts and actually relax and chat away with them. The other elite girls are similar I think, perhaps more so now due to the dress code and careful approach recently. It looks like she makes her callers feel great, and more power to them. Vikki seems to have endless energy to give that kind of attention.

Surprised to read in this thread that she might have a sharper side with some callers, but then again, if she has a fanbase of guys she likes spending time with she can afford to effectively close down a few callers she knows she might not enjoy talking to. Not sure.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 21:43 by Roquentin.)
27-06-2011 21:36
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles