babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
think its more aimed at ex-pats living in spain as well as guys on Lads holidays would love to know if its ever been used

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-06-2011 06:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

They should supply a number for other countries to call from ...like the USA.

There are a lot of website viewers out there.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 07:21 by Charlemagne.)
24-06-2011 07:21
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2011 16:22 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  I see you guys have spotted our new OSG's. We listened to all of your requests to get rid of the black boxes, so we did a complete refresh and changed them to blue boxes.

Hope you all enjoy! And thanks for the positive feedback

This is a great example of what is completely wrong with the BS channels. Most businesses getting negative feedback from customers actively do things to improve the quality of business and service for those customers. It sort of improves the chances of maximising a profit.
Digging your heels in because you think your always right and the customer is always wrong just gets customers hacked off, especially when sarcasm is used. It sort of increases the chances of reducing your profit, maybe even leading to an eventual loss.
There may be sarcasm from us, there may be some on here who go too far and BS staff may feel like the criticism is undeserved. Thats tough; from a professional viewpoint a business just has to ignore that and do it's best to give the majority of customers the very best it can.
I can honestly say this is not some childish rant or piss take of the channels or the staff. I want BS to go from strength to strength, maybe even return to the days before it was felt there was the need for presenters, the need for constant interuptions and the need to rip off callers. If neccesary, I personally can live with the OSG as they don't ruin my calls but the viewing experience is equally important overall as that can decide whether or not many other customers will call or use the other services.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 09:06 by bytor.)
24-06-2011 09:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone know if or when Elise will return to either Babestation or the night shows??????
24-06-2011 14:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2011 09:02 )bytor Wrote:  This is a great example of what is completely wrong with the BS channels. Most businesses getting negative feedback from customers actively do things to improve the quality of business and service for those customers. It sort of improves the chances of maximising a profit.
Digging your heels in because you think your always right and the customer is always wrong just gets customers hacked off, especially when sarcasm is used. It sort of increases the chances of reducing your profit, maybe even leading to an eventual loss.
There may be sarcasm from us, there may be some on here who go too far and BS staff may feel like the criticism is undeserved. Thats tough; from a professional viewpoint a business just has to ignore that and do it's best to give the majority of customers the very best it can.
I can honestly say this is not some childish rant or piss take of the channels or the staff. I want BS to go from strength to strength, maybe even return to the days before it was felt there was the need for presenters, the need for constant interuptions and the need to rip off callers. If neccesary, I personally can live with the OSG as they don't ruin my calls but the viewing experience is equally important overall as that can decide whether or not many other customers will call or use the other services.

It is annoying isn't it! I see they've lowered the price of Xtreme by a couple of pounds, so maybe they have indeed taken a hit financially. Sooner or later their business will start to decline, and maybe then will they decide to erase some of the OSG's and stop with the interruptions. I wonder how well they'd be doing if Georgie, Paige and Tammy left? Probably not as well.
24-06-2011 14:29
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think Bytor hit the nail on the head in post #3024. If BS returned to how they were before this hosting idea and excessive advertising mallarky began, then alot of those who like myself who have gone elsewhere will return and start calling again. All any of us are trying to do, is help BS get past the current situation and stop them looking like a complete joke of a babechannel.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-06-2011 15:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2011 07:21 )Charlemagne Wrote:  They should supply a number for other countries to call from ...like the USA.

There are a lot of website viewers out there.

yes thats what us callers need more people calling TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-06-2011 15:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-06-2011 15:44 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I think Bytor hit the nail on the head in post #3024. If BS returned to how they were before this hosting idea and excessive advertising mallarky began, then alot of those who like myself who have gone elsewhere will return and start calling again. All any of us are trying to do, is help BS get past the current situation and stop them looking like a complete joke of a babechannel.

so have you. if bs stop the interruptions and hosting then they will stop being a joke and be a top channel again

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2011 18:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

341 on bs1 right now!!!!! ella, tiffany and goergie

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2011 22:16
deejer Offline
Banned

Im Loving the bsxtreme ad with Dani advising us to hit the red button to watch bsxtreme.....She is pressing the red button on a sky remote control...the only useless button on a sky remote if u want to watch Xtreme on sky...did they film it like that to have a dig at the people who have got sky and cant get bsx.
25-06-2011 21:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV