gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion

TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Gemma Hiles - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
Gemma's quite possibly my favourite girl working on Elite daytime.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
11-06-2011 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Never get bored of seeing Miss Hiles on TV. I always say to myself "what a babe" when she's on. Gemma is SERIOUSLY hot!HeartHeartHeart
11-06-2011 22:25
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Snooker
Who wants to Play?
[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Snookera_hd720p.jpg]

[Image: Gemma_Hiles_Snooker2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2011 18:21 by B2T.)
13-06-2011 18:19
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Think Gemma should so a nightshow sometime, so that she can show what shes really got to offer. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
20-06-2011 20:45
lewi55555 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2011 20:45 )operoc25 Wrote:  Think Gemma should so a nightshow sometime, so that she can show what shes really got to offer. Smile

+1

does any one know when her website will start accepting members?
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 22:01 by lewi55555.)
20-06-2011 21:58
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(20-06-2011 20:45 )operoc25 Wrote:  Think Gemma should so a nightshow sometime, so that she can show what shes really got to offer. Smile

/agree. In my mind its just not in any doubt that she would be a star elite performer. We know from the way Gemma can just look at the camera that she has tease and smoulder on tap. Plus we know how smooth she can dance and build in sexy little shakes.

To me its a cert she would become a night time phenomena. Like the way it seemed Georgie became a heavy hitter money maker for BS.
I may be bias though...Rolleyes

Suppose it depends what she wants to do, as she seems to enjoy chatting away on days. Last time she spoke to me about Blackpool football club and Stanley Matthews. Honestly I would be happy to see her on a tease hour to begin with, as the build up journey is part of the fun of it all.

On the other hand...

I have this pet theory that what I take to be Gemma's ultimate asset in her smouldering eyes, is in reality just a matter of being photosensitive to the light. So really she isnt trying to be sexy shes just squinting alot, blinking alot and sometimes flaring her eyes to stretch them!

That cant be so, probably just being sexy Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2011 00:58 by Roquentin.)
22-06-2011 00:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Elite TV turned her into one of the most boring daytime gals on these channels. Shame. Sad
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2011 01:17 by Chilly.)
22-06-2011 01:15
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(22-06-2011 01:15 )Chilly Wrote:  Elite TV turned her into one of the most boring daytime gals on these channels. Shame. Sad

Her last days on The Pad were more boring.
22-06-2011 01:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-06-2011 01:35 )quiquems Wrote:  Her last days on The Pad were more boring.

quiquems saying something negative about one of the babes. Surprised Given that 90% of the time she was freakin' awesome on there, then her last days can be forgiven. Cool
22-06-2011 02:03
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Cara is doing nights so Gemma will follow. It is the natural order of things.Wink
22-06-2011 07:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles